Symphony vs Raimon 2

-----------‐-------------

As the ball flew forwards Luna received the ball sprinting forwards. The Match kept going on and on.

Raimondo had the ball and then Symphony it kept going around and around.
T

he game was still tied as Everyone watched excited .

As (name) had to keep up the pace since Raimon was really pushing his limits. He panted as he again countered a ball that was shot. The game was about to end as he desperately glanced at his team who also seemed way to tired.

He had enough of it. He stood up and brushed his pants of the dirt and threw away his goalkeeper Gloves. Staring at Coco she received the message. The blue haired defender stormed forward shocking Raimon.

Just in Sync (name) left his position and stormed forward flabbergasting Raimon again

Running in perfect sync Coco started the hissatus using water.

As name received the water 'magic' he continued and sent the bird like creature up ward's as the pair flipped themself and shot the ball. Ending the Hissatus.

"Apollos Wrath!"

As the ball flew towards the goal both players fell to the ground breathing hard as the other teammates came to help them.

"GOAL!" "AND THE MATCH ENDED MEANING SYMPHONY WON!!"

The school erupted into joy as the cheered for both Teams. This was spectaular.Evryone was happy Everyone cheered. 

---

Mark Evans POV

"I'm honored to have been you're opponent today." I smiled as I shook (names) hand as he returned the Gesture. As my team chatted about with the Girls from Symphony I saw
The girl from earlier Mackele approaching me with a confused (name) who held her hands to lead the way. I simply chuckled at this dynamic
'

'The Mute Boy and the Blind Girl' that not something you see everyday.

All teams ,Coach Managers attention seemed to be drawn between us three. Seems like they already knew. All beside (name) who still gave me a confused look.

"(Name) you're a really good soccer Player." I started as this seemed to perk his attention.
"A Girl came towards me and explained you're story". His face seemed to drop a bit.

"I want you to join our Team!" Evryone sweetdroped a bit. Was that to blunt.

He seemed shoked and lowered his head as everyone waited for the answer.

He quickly grasped both my hands and quickly nodded his Head his face beaming of happiness.  His eyes were a bit red but it was hardly noticeable. He really seemed to struggle.

This will be a start of a nice Friendship.

(Names) pov

I couldn't believe this ? Me the weird mute boy joining an Boys team? As I turned my head towards my previous team and Mackele my face saddened.

As if they could read my minds they quickly rushed to me dragging the poor Mackele with them and crushed me in an Team Hug. Mark who still stood next to me was yeeted away and dramatically fell to the ground.

Squeals of "Were so happy for you" and more encouraging words swarmed my ear as I just smiled. It really felt like a second family here. But if I want to join Raimon I gotta enroll into their School. I'll really miss these girls.

×××× .Afternoon. ××××

It really was my last day huh.
As I left my last class and said my finally goodbye to the Principle and Teachers who arranged my transfer I was met with Mackele.

She seemed to hold onto a Package.

"I've never though of this moment happening so early but I'm happy that you reached an new step into your Dream." She spoke smiling tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm very glad that I've met you.  You changed my life and I'll really miss you!!" She shouted bowing in an 90 degree. "I got you a gift from my Dad."

"PLEASE NEVER FORGET ME" she shouted tears streaming from her eyes as she handed me a package. A frown formed on my face. Is this really the right thing for me?.

Accepting the package I opened it as Mackele stood there and wiped the tears from her face.

(

'

A hair clip?' I though as I inspected those. Before I could ask Mackele what these were her Dads car pulled up and took her.

Closing the gift I turned towards the gate of my now past school. After I leave this Gate emy Future will change forever.

Am I ready for it? I'm not sure. But I gotta leave the past behind.

To be continued.