New Hissatus and Unexpected Meeting?

Mark finally decided to show up with the rest of the team.
Ceilia,  the news reporter of our school pulled out her laptop and started explaining our new Match that will happen soon.
The foot ball frontier will happen soon and the Team collectively agreed that they need a New Hissatus!

Inside Mark's Grandpas Notebook that was recently discovered, was a very scribble doodle that somehow he could understand.

Time skip.

Your POV

As I watched the team try out the new Hissatus I've thought of also secretly developing one. I cant loose my only chance of being in the football frontier. Munching on a few sweets that I stuffed into my pockets I thought of any ideas.

Glancing up I've noticed that they found the 2 people for the new Hissatus  'Inazuma Drop!'

Its seems like they decided on Alex and Wallside.

Perfect match right?

Yea no, Wallside is scared off heights and now the rest of the team *excluding me* is trying to help him overcome his fear.

Swallowing the last bit of candy I contiuned fidgeting with the Hairpins that were given to me. I still don't understand why? They seemed very average.

Oh, it seems like Training is done for today. It doesnt seem like they succeeded.
Parting my way and waving goodbye to some people I Made my way home. Tossing the Hairpins from one hand to the other.

Walking along the sideway I felt someone tap my shoulder?

Turning around I was met with an older lanky male who stood tall. He wore a purple suit and black sunglasses and had grey hair. Definitely old.

As I stared at him waiting for him to speak he suddenly started using Sign Language.
"Hello,(name) lovely meeting isnt it?"

Ok first off, how did he know my name and how the heck does he know I'm mute!?

Grinning at my surprised Face he started walking forwards and patting my h
Head.
"Big things will happen in the future , beware."
He spoke as he disappeared into the dark alley.

What the hell?

Time skip.

As I was home I couldn't stop thinking about that weird encounter, should I tell someone about this?. Better not , atleast for now.

Going back to my earlier thoughts I started thinking of a way I can help my new team in the next match. Since Wild jr.High seemed to focus on keeping the ball in the air, we should just top them.

There are Two ways to reach the Air. Jumping and Flying.

Now how should I do this..
Picking myself up from my bedroom floor I made my way towards the Basement. We dont have an average 'Basement' let's just say its Special.

After long hours.

During those hours I've decided to read some 'old' books that contained a few moves. The move that I selected required an energized broom. Meaning you had to focus very hard and forming your core energy into an brook just out of the aura. I've tried a few methods which turned out pretty awkward.

The moves had to be made by a female because these moves were kinda embarrassing.

I watered the movements a bit down

I watered the movements a bit down. I noticed that their more fluid and dont need all thos unnecessary spins.

 I noticed that their more fluid and dont need all thos unnecessary spins

I've decided on a Hissatus as everything connected to my body was drenched in sweat

I've decided on a Hissatus as everything connected to my body was drenched in sweat. And as I was breathing heavy I started focusing it and concentrating on the ball.
Here goes nothing!

■HEY READERS■
NEW HISSATUS UNLOCKED.
STAR JUMP!
The user focused his energy in his whole body to make motion that starts building up the Hissatus.  The energy is stored in hands and feet as the user makes fluid movements to reach the end phase of this Move. The ball is deformed by the energy into a spike that's sharper like an Broom. The Ball gains strengh and speed as the user stands onto it. Lastly the user jumps off as the Ball gets transported towards the goal.(sorry for bad explanation)■

Time skip.

Let's just say I've accidentally skipped most of training but the managers came to my side and explained everything that I've missed. Tomorrow is the game and then it's my time to shine and surprise the Team!

To be continued.