What an Eventful Match!

Jack's fear of high results of Raimon not making a Single Goal in the entie round. Not to mention Wild Junior High's massive Jump power and strong hissatus are making the Match difficult. Will Jack over come his fear or will Raimon loose this game ?

Due to the strong attacks with no end when didn't have any chance to score, and to our dismay Mark ended up getting his hands sore

Due to the strong attacks with no end when didn't have any chance to score, and to our dismay Mark ended up getting his hands sore. As I gave my Team their waterbottle i observed his hand.

I gave him a weary look that said 'are you even able to play like that?' As if reading my thoughs he said

"Well yea sure!; We're against a tough opponent but its only the second half and its still tied!2 he spoke dertemined. Nathan who sat next to him gave him a look. "I won't let a ball in, Thats a Promise!" he smiled.'How can someone be so positive' I though slightly sweat dropping. "All we have to do is finish it with the Inazuma Drop! " he said still smiling. Stealing a glance at Wallside, he looked down avoiding any eye contact. . "But after this please let me go back to defense" pleaded Jack as Mark stood up approaching him.

"Just switch me out with a substitue, (name) is still benched why can't he go?, His shoot is also powerful!" he spoke pointing to my diraction. As the Team turned their Heads to me i quickly formed an 'X' with my arms over my chest and shook my Head quickly. Approaching Jacks sitting form I placed a Hand on his shoulder and pointed my index finger towards him and Axel and then doing a quick Thumbs up. As in getting my Message Mark quickly protested his complain and reasoned with him.

Hes not letting his pogress of over coming his fear to go to waste. He still had a slight burn on his hand but yet he still refuses to give up. The defenders know they can't let Mark protect the goal in his condition so they, too, will help protect the goal from Wild's powerful shots.

As in on cue the second half started and me and William return to the bench.

The kick off starts. The cat looking guy and Max raced for the ball but to his efforts Snake from wild recived it. Preparing his hissatus he stomed forward. "Snake Shot!"

As it head towards the goal Mark reels back hi arm and uses- "Fireball Knuckle"

Smoke escaped his closed fist as sweat formed on his face and wincing in Pain. Axel recieves th ball as he again tries the Hissatus with Wallside but Jack gets scared by the expresson of Wild's Captain. He falls towards the ground. Wild shoots again with "Tarzan KIck"

and Mark again counters with "Fireball Knuckle"

and Mark again counters with "Fireball Knuckle" . That repeated for a while. I've considered asking to switch with Mark but my Goalkeeper Hissatus isn't that good...

After a while, Wallside notices that his teammates are tired and exhausted but still won't give up so he decided to try Inazuma Dropi again.. This time i got a good feeling. What are you planning- This time Jack turned his back towards the ground!?, whilst Axel steps on his belly, and together they scored a point with Inazuma Drop!.

(i could not find a gif under 3mb im sorry so heres the vid instead)

The whistle blew and Raimon wins 1-0.

"YAHHO " cheers arrupted from our team, we actually won! Well more like they won. I didn't have the chance to do anything. Nelly gave Mark an Ice pack and this eventful day reached its end.

?Somwehre else is Royale Academys commander talking on the phone. One of the topic involved (name) or maybe it didn't.??

To be contiuned in the next time of Inazuma Eleven!.......