1. ~migrating to america 🇺🇸 ~

Chapter 1:

A chilling night with some music just sitting in bed and thoughts are flowing and also nervous about the next day...

Sydney was 17teen moving alone to reach her destiny and she was excited and little bit nervous.......

Days are going fast and she can't forget her friends whoever with her and now she migrating alone, leaving her mom and friends just to get more knowledge then she had a deep thought about her next point of her life.....

Things that she should do herself and there no one is with her and she have to spend the whole year alone...

But she won't give up, this year makes her good enough......

It was nearly 7pm:

Sydney's mom knocked the door, and said honey sleep early so that tomorrow you have to get ready soon to airport.

Her mom name is Hazel...

Her mom is the kindest person and Sydney loves her more and her mom too...

Her mom doesn't want Sydney to go alone.....but for Sydney, it's a great chance to realise herself and get into society......

So Sydney took this decision,

And her mom said to Sydney, dear, go and sleep tomorrow you have to take off at 7.00 A.M, you have to go so, now sleep dear before going to take a nap, pack everything dear,

Sure, mom, I'll make it......

And her mom closed the door and went,

She gets up from her bed and searching her closet and arranging dresses which only shes gonna wear,
While taking the dress, she saw a group photo that took when she was 14teen year old, and it's not like the class group picture, it's like somewhere they went to picnics.....

In that, she saw her friend Elora and some other classmates, and some other senior guys and in that, I know in that pic a guy who was behind her but she forget his name but whatever...

And she took that photo too with her and backed it in her backpack.......

And again she sit in bed, it seems like 8.pm and she was scrolling Instagram and seeing many pics of my favourite people.......

At that time,

Her Best friend Elora called me,

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒:---------------------

Sydney: Hello Elora what's up...

Elora: I heard you are moving to America, Tomorrow.

Sydney: Yeah, I have got acceptance to in American university so,

Elora responds: that's great to have fun .......

Sydney: thanks ........... But I'm nervous and I'm leaving you guys.....

Elora: don't worry, after a couple of days, you can overcome and you join like them.....

Sydney: thanks for advise,

Elora: okay!! Bye......

Sydney: okay!! Have a nice day.....

---------------------The call ends---------------------

After the call,

She actual not tell anything about her

and where she's gonna study, just inquired and about me but she even not said bout her...

That's fine maybe she had some work.....

But sometimes it hurts more for me, the way she is conveying everything,

After this conversation, Sydney came back to her bed and turned off the lights and with worries and excitement she went to sleep...

The next day......

Read with ❤❤❤