The Next Day

The next day,

The Forenoon she was glad and a little bit uncomfortable......

Sydney's mom leaves her at the airport and she was standing near the checking place and her mom was in out and her mom said take care dear!!...

At that moment! She thought she doesn't want to leave her mom alone, but this migrate makes her courageous and after this, she will make her mom proud similarly, this hard conclusion is perfect,

She said bye to her mom and she went and all the requirements they checked and she entered the plane and sat in her seat but not near the window......

The plane has not filled that means, fewer people were available and more have to come so, she just sitting,

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗧:

"Good morning Passengers, the plane have taken off within 30 minutes due to some passengers were not come, take your seats and enjoy the travel...", thank you.

Passengers:

Everyone in the seat was asking we have to go, but now it looks more time, they were bitter...

Some couple and people were coming and take their seat...

Sydney just flips and watch who are all getting in..... She was seeing who are all coming cuz her next seat is empty and she wants someone to sit because if no one comes she feels lonely here too...

And a couple of people came and everywhere space occupied except two-three seats,

Then three persons came and in that two ladies and a guy...

Sydney thought in that three, a girl maybe sits next to him, as she thought a girl came near to her to sit but that guy said it's my seat number so, Please take another seat...

And the girl just said okay kindly without annoying,

That guy sat with her and said "HI SYDNEY" ...and Sydney just smiled.

After sitting, she noticed that he was just looking at her,

She's thinking he looks generous and his hair which is as dark brown hair shining and by seeing itself she recognise it was soft...

She just acted as normal but she was nervous sitting next to him,

But Sydney thought that she have seen him before but she can't find where she met him???

And suddenly she recognise that he called her with her name..."what"? How she knows my name...she just murmuring inside.

And he sees her with a thoughtful smile, she too smiled...

He wore a headphone so, she thought he hearing the music so, he smiles little because of seeing me.....

Again Sydney was worried that why she gave him that seat near the window...

If she sat there she never turn her head to see him but now there is no way, and if she ask again him to sit here what will he assume???

And for her started to suffer and she become unstable and nervous and don't know why, this is happening to me god he is even not seeing at all, but for me..........

Sydney have wanted to be happy and she just thinking about this guy...

And she took a book which took with her, and started to read and he was listening,

His activities make her turn to his side..... He just trying to speak with her but he didn't say single words...

Lots of chaos and guessing taking off in mind.....

But then he took his headphone from his head and he said hey, nice to meet you and she says to him this took much time to ask me, right???

And he laughed and no-no just doesn't know where to start so...

She smiled for the reason which he said and again she tell great pleasure to meet you too,

Then he asked that "book with a cute smile" and, I just stuck in that ...

Ye....ahhhhhh..., this book yeah I'll give but it's a relationship gossip,

He informed her, he almost wants something to read so she gave him that series and he started to read and .....

And she infrequently watching him which page is he coming.........

In that place she just like a little girl, who doesn't know what to do.... after glancing at that he gave back

And she like typical and he started to entertain.......

Read and feel with💗💗💗