that Guy

Chapter 7:

After back to the room, summer asked me "why late" and I told her everything about we discussed in a coffee shop and she said "that's awesome" and told it's a great chance to become popular ........

I was not in that mood to speak with her son, I just woke from that place and I said to her to sleep her well...

THE NEXT DAY AFTER,

The days start and well and now afternoon I'm on my way home ...

I saw the guy who was sitting on the bike and staring at me.

I just walked fast with anxiety and went home ......... I didn't take it as serious.

The same incident happens continuously.

After this, I decided to be with my classmates to stay there for an hour.
Then I thought the guy went but he didn't...

I got scared and don't know really what to do. My friends Elijah and Elora already went to the home, I thought of Austin to call him but at that time, I saw Elijah was walking in street out of the campus and I ran over there to call him, at that time that guy saw me, and I ran over Elijah and he too see me and asked what happen?? and I said about the guy who was watching me every day and at the same time Austin came with his car and he saw me and stopped and after seeing Austin(with jealous), that guy went...

Elijah(he won't want to interfere between us) left me with Austin and he said he has to meet Elora and went,
I asked Austin, " why you came here??". He said I came to pick my sister(Mia) but I came late and I think she went with her friends.......

And He asked what happened, why you didn't go to the home and it's too late and now you have no classes too...

And I said about that guy (same what I told to Elijah)

While we both speaking, I noticed that guy was watching us and I said giving notice to Austin, "see there..... slowly....... that guy was seeing us" and Austin turned to see and that guy just kick-started his bike and went.....

Austin told to me that he wants to catch him and I said just leave, he went fast......

And we both entered into his car and he started to drive and Austin asked me "how were the studies were going" and I said well, some hard subjects are there but I'm finishing one by one" and he asked when the schedule for modelling class??? and I said it's only thrice a week ........

And the hostel came,

He parked his car in the parking area, while he is coming he took something I didn't notice surely and he too came with me to my hostel and we went there and I had a key and I opened the four and summer not came yet and we both penetrate the room, I just put my bags down...

We both alone, I called summer and asked where are you??

And she said she was in the way and she will come within 30min she will be back......

I went to the kitchen and searched is anything there but summer didn't make anything...

And Austin gave me some snacks and also juice and he said he took from his car just for me......

At that time Elijah called me, Austin asked me who was that I said it was Elijah and me attended, Austin good me to put in speaker, I said no and his face shows he was jealous and I giggled and I put in speaker and he was cheerful, but

Incall: Elijah asked me, tomorrow there are no classes so, "can you come with me", "I want to show you some amazing places" .....

I'm seeing Austin face "How he was reacting to this"
With a smile.....

Austin said to me to confess no to Elijah but I said

Sydney: okay Elijah, we can go......

Elijah: he smiled and said okay good night we'll see e tomorrow.......

After the call, Austin said why you accepted, I said he's my friend, and I too get bored so, I have to take a break so,

Austin was too worried that I'm going with him, and I said don't worry too much, He's my childhood friend.....

Just one day and he said I too came you......

I said to him I don't know if Elijah accept you too come with us,

But Austin doesn't like that.....

Summer came back home,

And buy some foods to eat tonight because of her late.....

And Austin said bye and now his reaction was the same with rude but it looks cute to me...

And he went to his home...

I and summer what dinner and went to sleep...

I just thinking about that guy, I just want to forget about him and I slept......

To be continued..........💗💗💗

Read and feel with 💞💞💞