First Day In University

Chapter 5 :

Last night was so confused but today it's time to get ready to attend the class and the first day should be perfect .....

And I have to know where all classes located in which blocks and I'm an engineering student and also some other extra class like singing class and also I like to do model so, I too had modelling class but thrice a week...

And I get ready and summer she has had a varied class, so she went before me and I took everything whatever I want and locked the door and just checking out that I took everything and moving to my block and I saw many people's surround had many works and seems like so busy and I was nervous first and I know my way of style will make me comfort me.. and at the same time I was thinking about Austin..........

but I don't want to think about him ..... and just speaking my self and went to my block.

It was so a crowd of people and there one hand raises and called my name Syd......ney................., (I don't know who was calling me ) but the voice that I heard is just like my friend's voice and I turned back I searching who called and suddenly she grabs me and gripping my hand and started running out of that crowd and I was just blank cause I don't know what's going on and started to run with her and she stops and she turned and I was so happy that she is old friend Elora (who called me before I started to travel)..... she laughed and told me that she also studies with here ...

I was so delighted and she too,

And I asked "why did you tell this before"
and she told me that Elijah (my boy bestie, we were friends for 5 years in high school itself) is also study with us here ..... after hearing this I was so happy and excited to see him and he came chuckled at me and me too.....

we discussed with him and he suddenly told me that he came because of me and I told him I was impressed and he laughed and I told him that I almost kidding and

"THE CLASSES STARTED"

We seared together and I told my friend(Elora) about Austin that I met him in Plane and she surprises and Elijah also with me and after hearing this,( he just looked like thinking something but deeply ) I noticed but didn't tell Elora.....

EVERYONE INTRODUCED TO PROFESSOR:

Everyone started introduced one by one to the professor.

the professor was friendly with everyone and many of the students were migrate from their own country to here" America"

Everyone was talented I understood that and we were speaking and in the second row, I saw a girl who introduces herself to the professor was that girl who was with Austin.

I was surprised and told my friend and she told me we can talk with her and I thought (maybe it's not good ) and Elora told me just to introduce and become friends ............

After classes, I said bye to my friends (Elora and Elijah ) but Elijah told me that he wants to speak with me alone and I asked why??

and he just told the same and Elora told me she knows that what he's gonna tell now and I told then tell what here itself and Elora said "it's ok now I'm leaving I had another class so bye guys see you later" and she went .......

And I and Elijah were alone and it's like 7 pm just dark road and with some street light which is glowing brightly and air flows smoothly and it's like a great time and

Elijah started to speak with me,

he told me that he doesn't want anyone to hurt me ........

I asked what happened to you??, and no one hurts me and why you telling me like this .....
I just smirked because of his cute behaving...

And he told that he knows about Austin and he told Austin was not good at all and he just makes you fool, this was the truth ......

And I just became quiet and then I said but he was a nice person I met him on the Plane and he looks pleasant and you too similar to him by his character.......

And Elijah told that don't be innocent and he fools you and

And just speak with like rude (don't speak like this )

And he too was angry and said that " I care you a lot more than anyone and it's advice for you........."

And I just stop to speak at a moment and went from there without saying anything and he just stopped me by holding a hand and said to him don't worry there is nothing between Austin and me, ( I understood that Elijah likes me)

And left my hand and he said sorry to me, I didn't say anything just arrived from there.........

and I came to the hostel and their summer did not come till now, I'm thinking that Elijah was taking care of me but he forgets that now I had the maturity to handle everything.....

And I thought because my mom, Elora and Elijah came here but I don't know that's what they came or not???

And a few minutes after, summer came back .... a

And I asked her how was the day and she told a lot and lot of things and after this, she shows her shelfie that she took with her new friends and I said all pics are cute and your friends and I saw Austin in that pic with summer ......

I asked the summer about him.............

To be continued..............read with 💗💗💗