Sydney Was Kidnapped

Chapter 9:

The show is gonna start now , everyone sitting ,

George Wilson(who was decided to keep this program) was started the program and everyone clapped their hand .

George was giving a speech about the program. And everyone were interested see to the models and dresses......

Some photographer and some reporter were there to intro new models and trending clothes........

Suddenly,

a man from back of the stage came out and called me to come that Austin told to come me their and I didn't think anything just went .

Their models are getting ready and wearing beautiful clothes and Im standing in the corner and dont know what to do

I'm searching for Austin but he was not there , and the models started to walk and getting out of the place..

I was alone and i thought I have to come out..... suddenly one guy came I was shocked that's the guy who saw me every night in street and I'm stepping back to turn and run but I didn't and when I turn, he catch my hand and he not leaving...........

And I asked him what do you want??? and who are you???

Just leave me I have to go ......(frightened)

He didn't say a single word,

He took a small bottle filled with some water and from that a drop poured on me and I fell down and dazed .

He took me by his shoulder and taking me out before some one noticing this ,
--‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

AUSTIN SEARCHING ME.🧐

Austin was searching me , he dont know where I went and suddenly he noticed my ring which I left their and he was panicked.

Searching me and he asked everyone about me but none of them were noticed .

Austin came out and searching unfortunately he noticed a car and also the person who was driving the car which is came from back of the place where they were and he noticed the number......

And Austin was so sad and he was blaming himself that because of him , I came here ....

And while he was driving he saw the same car which was parked near one home and the car was covered but Austin observed some Marks..........

He was stopped his car and he entered that house , he didn't knocked the door , moved to the window side and searching is some one is there .......

And he was standing near the window and at that time ,

That guy thought no one was there and at the same time he thought Austin went and immediately Austin saw that person but that guy didn't ....

The person called to someone and said
"I KIDNAPPED SYDNEY " he told.......

And also said AUSTIN DIDN'T NOTICED.....
The guy said ............

Austin dont know with whom he was speaking .....

To be continued..............💖💖💖
Read and feel the 🥰🥰🥰