3

“oh baby you where's your mother"

Kiya: she's in the kitchen.

Wanna know who? He is y/m boyfriend oops sorry “sugar daddy" y/f (father) know about this In fact he doesn't care as long as they have money at home to show off.

Next day

“Y/n" y/m shouted furiously.

Y/n: what happened now

You came inside with the phone in your hand.

“you are on your mobile, huh your sister was about to fall from the sofa I am taking your damn phone"

Y/n: what did I do isn't that her fault that she didn't sit properly.

You said raising your voice a bit

You got cut off by a hard slap

“last time of telling you don't raise your voice at me and where's your report card"

Y/n: w-why do you suddenly care about my marks.

It's not that you are a week student but this time your exam went difficult of course after nearly 2 years of pandemic writing a 3 hour paper for the first time. Your Science exam went hard and she knew it.

“Why study? be a maid, slave anything I don't know but I won't teach you further I have so much load your father doesn't give a penny he barely gives some money which isn't even enough for daily groceries, always crying for money. It is good he isn't alcoholic or has bad habits but still, your father business is dropping day by day think about him too"

Y/n: but what's my fault?

“Exactly you don't do anything just help me with some housework and then always studying and using that phone give me that damn phone"

Y/n: That's ENOUGH

You were about to shout more but cut off by a hard slap.

Dad: Be at your limit don't dare to raise your voice and that's enough get out of my house.

Y/n: w-what How can you do this to your daughter.

Dad: you know birds right after their kid grows their wings they throw them out off the tree and never think about them again. Be grateful we are still keeping you.

Y/n: what would happen if your parents did the same to you. I pity poor grandma and grandpa if they didn't have a separate apartment you wouldn't even care to send them to an old age home.

I got a slap again as expected.

Dad: enough! You are not gonna stay here anymore get out of my house.

Y/n: why will I? (this is the first time I am talking back to him)

Dad: OK then I will drag you out.

He hold my arm and drag me to the main door and pushed me out.

Dad: we never wanted a child so early you are just an unplanned mistake. I regret having you in this world I just wanted a son so I will get my parents' property.

This Were the only words that came out of his mouth before shutting the door loudly.

Unexpectedly rain without any warning started pouring and you kept standing in rain you tried to search for shelter people in the neighborhood were pitying you but weren't willing to help some were bad-mouthing saying “all parents love their children why would they kick her out unless her fault".

You kept standing for an hour y/m felt bad after all keeping a child in the womb for 9 months and then kicking it out just cause it was a mistake and you weren't a son but a daughter that shit hurts.

Y/m was about to come to you but y/f stopped her saying b_ich deserves that.

After a while you started to walk on the streets you were passing by a street and a car was about to hit a boy around your age picking up his ball not knowing about a car coming towards his direction you ran to him took him out of there making him fall on you.

You groaned and suddenly everything went black.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on a bed I got up but someone held my hand I look up.

“you need rest girl" you didn't say anything and laid back looking at the boy whom you saved he had a concerned look on his face.

“did she wake up" a male sound was heard.

You look uo and saw an unfamiliar man.

You got up.

Y/n: umm where am I?

“you are in Min palace" the man said bowing.

Y/n: M-Min palace? Isn't that in Daegu.

“you are in Daegu mam" the man said again.

Y/n: what! How can-

You lost your words.

The boy noticed it and said.

“hey I will drop you home afterwards but you need rest now you have high fever"

Y/n: but why am I here.

“I was about to get hit by a car but you saved me and you suddenly fainted"

Y/n: oh thanks

“oh I forgot to introduce myself I am Suga, Sugwoo's brother"

Your eyes went wide

Y/n: Sungwoo! The mafia king?

Suga smiled

“yes but don't be scared he is a good person he doesn't hurt innocent people"

“yes mam and plus you saved young master life he will be great ful to you instead" the man said nicely.

Y/n: I am pleased to know that

Suga laughed

“he is my butler but for now he is your caretaker treat him like your uncle"

“Am I that old to be called uncle I am in just my late 20s"

Y/n: wait really I thought you were just 19 or something you look young.

“don't flatter me miss I am married" you and Suga laughed.

Suga: btw you need rest now I will visit you again.

Please vote only 6 votes out of 37 reads is this book this bad. 💜 By sapphires 💙 and I am happy that BTS has individual account now.