4

Suga: btw you need rest now I will visit you again.

On the other side

Y/m: where did she go? (she looked furiously at y/d)

Y/d: she must be here only it was raining so she must be at her friend's house.

Y/m: tell me do you know any of her friends (angrily) she never went to any of her friends house it's all your fault you made her a begger telling her to beg to your parents what more do you want.

Y/d: I do regret kicking her I was just so angry that I forgot -

Y/m: you forgot that she is your daughter huh (yelling and shouting)

Meanwhile kiya was scared of the shouting kiya had a panic attack before the doctors said that loud voice can effect her that's why Y/m and y/d started to care for her more but while caring for their younger daughter they forgot about y/n.

They forgot she needs attention of her parents and love too. They forgot she has feelings too.

They both started sobbing well they deserve i, don't they?

On the other side

Y/n POV

I woke up from a long sleep and I remembered my family taers started to build in my eyes.

I heard a knock on door I immediately wiper those damn tears.

Suga entered and placed his palm on my head and smiled warmly.

Suga: you're good now let's go to dining table and have some food.

I just nod and before going down he gave me a hoodie and a pajama (I know that's a weird combination but I wear that all time) to wear and I wore that and went down Suga was waiting downstairs.

Downstairs at the table a handsome man was eating steak the aroma was awesome butterflies started to fly in my stomach I am hungry Suga noticed me and pulled out a seat for me right in front of that man.

I sat awkwardly and Suga sat beside me the man looked at me and stopped eating.

"You are Y/n right"

I nod

"I am Sungwoo I am really thankful that you saved my brothers life ask me anything you want" he said as if it was nothing with a poker face but relaxed tone.

Suga glanced at me and saw how uncomfortable I was by his (Sungwoo statement) I was already scared enough to sit in front of Mafia king and now this.

Suga: Brot-

Sungwoo cut him off by showing his stop in a stop sign.

Sungwoo: let her talk.

Y/n: I don't want anything.

I said with my gathered courage.

Sungwoo raised his eyebrow.

Sungwoo: are you thinking that I am thinking that you saved my brothers life for some of your own needs.

I nod slightly.

Sungwoo sighed.

Sungwoo: I am not thinking anything like that I was saying that cause seeing your health I was concerned and I wanted to pay you back I don't like to keep debt.

I stayed silent.

Sungwoo: fine, where are your parents or their number so I can contact them.

I didnt knew what to say but i suddenly said.

Y/n: I don't have parents

There was a moment of silence.

Sungwoo: Then is there any place I mean a place you live at.

I look down I didn't wanted to bother them so I said.

Y/n: I have grandparents I will go by myself.

Sungwoo: No, it's our job to leave you home safely what's your grandparents name.

Y/n: Kim Seon Hyun and Kim heri.

Suga and Sungwoo were stunned.

Sungwoo: you are Kim uncle's granddaughter?

I frown

Y/n: you know them?

Sungwoo: yeah actually they are

Can anyone suggest me ideas I am not having any ideas for the story.

Hey sapphires I am sorry I didn't post for many days. Suga, Jin and Rm please get well soon. #getwellsoon

 #getwellsoon

Purple y'all

Purple y'all. 💜