6 💜

Sungwoo and suga nodded hesitantly "they must be uncomfortable in new place" heri thought.

A few days passed and now Sungwoo and Suga were quite comfortable but it wasn't gonna last long.

Seon hyun: sit down you forget things easily you were about to get burn.

Heri: I don't know how but I forgot that I kept the empty pot on the stove.

Seon hyun: it's fine don't stress out.

Heri: we are getting aged now I am worried about Y/n, Suga and Sungwoo how will they survive in this cruel world after our death.

Seon hyun put his hand on heri shoulder.

Seon hyun: death is a bitter truth but for our grandchildren we have to live.

Heri: He (y/n father) have no heart first he kicked us out then he tried to kick Y/n out just cause she's a girl and not a boy.

Seon hyun: we will talk about this later you should rest now.

Heri: you have been avoiding this topic for a while now I don't know if it's our teaching or he is the one who turned out this worse. He didn't even came to met y/n since moths now.

Seon hyun: I will do something.

Sungwoo was listening everything from the door Heri saw Sungwoo.

Heri: Sungwoo child come here.

Sungwoo came near Heri.

Heri: you heard everything?

Sungwoo slowly nod.

Heri: you must be wondering why are we cursing our own son.

Sungwoo: it's fine not every son is a good child he must be bad.

Heri smiled.

Heri: you are right he is bad but promise me you will be a good boy.

Sungwoo: I promise I will be a good boy but

Heri: but?

Sungwoo: but I will teach every person lesson who is bad.

Heri and Seon hyun laughed

Seon hyun: do you want to be a cop or lawyer something.

Sungwoo stayed silent. Heri and Seon hyun didn't mind as they were busy laughing at Sungwoo's cute behavior.

After some days unexpectedly Y/n father came to take Y/n Heri and Seon hyun wasn't able to stop him as it's his daughter after all.

Y/n grew up in depression which lead her to forget all the happy memories she barely used to talk with anyone and slowly she forgot about Suga and Sungwoo as Heri and Seon hyun didn't use to talk about them wherever they meet or talk.

End of flashback.

Some days passed Suga realized he has some feelings for Y/n but it's time for her to go now.

Sungwoo told Seon hyun and heri about Y/n and they were confused about her being there but when Sungwoo said that she says she doesn't have parents heri became worried and Seon hyun and heri rushed to their mansion.

They came and when they saw y/n heri hugged Y/n tightly. Y/n started crying heavily. Heri caressed her hair and she calmed after sometime.

Y/n told how she was kicked out of the house and every story while crying.

Sungwoo was furious after all they spent some sweet memories together she doesn't remember but he does.

Seon hyun: it's enough now when he came to take away from us I thought he will keep her happy like a princess but all he wanted was to pretend to care for y/n so I will give him my company shares.
I am feeling so embarrassed to even call him my son.

Meanwhile Y/n father got worried that how many days were spent while waiting for her. He indeed is a bad son, father but he's maybe worried for some property under the name of y/n who knows.

Kim Seon hyun's family is preety rich he has 1 son who is Y/n father a totally ruined person. Who can do anything for money he's addicted to it.

He can't live without it, his day starts with opening his locker and ends with closing it.

I am sorry I didn't update for so long

Purple you💜