8

Sungwoo: mixing sleeping pills and slow poison in their water and food so they can die slowly nice strategy but... Bad luck I found about it long ago. Should I make you eat that poison how does it taste.

Sungwoo gave a creepy smile.

Sam: how can I do anything to him  he's my father, do you have any proof. I am already so devastated by my father's condition and you are blaming me.

He started fake crying

Sam: I came running so fast even though I have asthma.

Sungwoo: I have reports and I have talked to miss Heri and taken her statement cops are on their way just accept your guilt.

Sam got nervous

Sam: aren't you a mafia won't you be caught by cops too

Sungwoo: (smirk) your chapter is over, cops work under me they can't do anything without my order.

Sam started to run away but Sungwoo caught him in time and threw him to his guards, his guards caught him.

Sam: leave me I didn't do anything why would I do anything to my parents and my own daughter.

Cops arrived.

Head officer on call

“sir we caught Sam we will take him in investigation room soon"

Sam: where are you taking me I won't go anywhere.

Cop: you are under arrest for trying to kill your parents and we found drugs in your house,  your wife is already in jail it's your turn now.

Sam was taken to police station.

Y/n fell on the ground and started to cry. Suga hugged her.

The doctor came and said.

“mrs Heri is fine now"

Sungwoo: how about my grandfather.

Doctor: he is fine too he will wake up in some couple of hours.

A/n: you all must be thinking that he is in coma how can he wake up so early so my dear sapphires Sam was informed that he is in coma but actually he just got pain in stomach has you know 🌝 so yeah it's a happy ending.

What about Kiara? Well a very sad news that her mother killed her (when she was high due to drugs) y/n had to went through all this pain and her own sister's funeral but days goes by she started to move on.

Some years later Suga, y/n and Sungwoo became best buddies, y/n studied computer science engineering and got a job in one of the famous company called doodle.

~Happy ending~