Not-So Friendly Meeting With The Bots.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

.

.

.

.

"She's been at it for 20 minutes. Not bad." Miko snickered, watching Anna who was having a meltdown at a corner.

"Should we do something about this?" Raf asked, pushing his glasses up.

"I'm pretty sure if we don't, Ratchet would." Jack pointed behind him. Ratchet was pressing his audial receptors tightly with his servos, gritting his dentas hard.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE KID TO SHUT UP!?" He roared, hunching over the table.

"HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE MY RATCHET!!" Anna screeched, curled deeper into the dusty corner. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?"

"Easy, little one..." Optimus said softly, trying his best to calm the panicking lady down.

"FRAG, YOU TOO!?" she yelled, backing away from the Prime's large servos.

"Perhaps we can help you, if you would give us the chance to?" Optimus offered a weak smile. Finally getting her erratic breathing stabilised, Anna gulped and stuck her hands inside her hoodie pockets, only to blink up in surprise as she fished out her phone.

"HOLY FRAG- WAIT-" She eureka'd as she hastily unlocked the device and scrolled down Wattpad. Frowning, she realised that ALPHA TRION of all bots had posted TWO updates on her page, gaining the attention of her readers.

"SERIOUSLY? ALPHA TRION!??"

Clicking onto her other works, she saw an unknown book appeared with the title labelled 'Author Is Missing', making her spiral down into another fit of hysteria as she saw herself LITERALLY inside it.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK?!!- Oh wait, there's comments!?" she focused on the messages on the comment box. "LEAFY!! WHIPVISOR! DANNY! BUCKY!! OH MY GOD, THEY CAN HEAR ME!?" she asked, testing her theory and replied to their comments.

To HER surprise, they responded.

"YES YES YES! THERE'S HOPE- HOLY FUCK THANK GOD!!" Anna sighed in relief, dropping on the ground, spreading wide face up.

"Young one?"

"OH SHIT!" Anna sat back up, staring at the Prime with her mouth wide. "R-Right! I am SOOOO SORRY! I swear, I didn't- I mean- I wasn't-"

"There, there." He motioned his servos up and down, cutting the frightened kid from rambling again. Watching the girl stopped talking, he took the first step.

"I believe you're...familiar of our designation, but I am unfortunately not. How may I address you?" he asked.

Straightening her outfit, Anna cleared her throat and offered a timid smile. "Anna is f-fine."

"How did you know of us, Anna?" he asked, kneeling down to lower the girl's guard.

"Y-You- I mean- MY world's you...w-we're... I-I..." Anna freaked out, unable to speak properly.

:-I think she's broken.-:

"I'M NOT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Anna huffed, glaring at Bee out of habit before slapping her mouth. "Shit, I mistook you as MY Bumblebee! SORRY!"

"You can UNDERSTAND him!?" Miko gasped, pointing her finger at Anna.

"Oh, uh...about that..." The writer sweatdropped, scratching the back of her head awkwardly. "Y-Yeah, I guess?"

"You know us." Arcee stated, raising an optic ridge at the brown-haired kid.

"I-I-I Yes! Well, I mean- I don't-"