34

"Felix don't play with food we're gonna be late if you keep playing" louis scolds his son who looks at him with his doe green eyes "daddy where you going?"

"To Disneyland" louis says sitting in his seat with his breakfast plate, his son gasps "you're going alone! Not taking me with you- MEANIE!" louis chuckles and starts eating his breakfast saying "have you seen people going to Disneyland wearing a suit?"

His son tilts his head to the side frowning, "maybe" louis rolls his eyes chuckling he says "I'm going to work and i don't wanna be late so eat up now!" Felix puts a spoon full of coco pops in his mouth and louis continues eating his own breakfast.

•••

Louis ties Felix shoe lace fixing his dainty tie of his school uniform, "let's go we're getting late!" Louis turns and opens his door going out but then his son calls him "daddy!"

"Yes Felix?"

"I need to poo"

".....C'MON RUN FAST THE DINOSAURS ARE COMING" Felix laughs and runs to the bathroom and louis signed leaning on the wall he looks at his watch "7:10 i hope i reach on time" he murmured to himself.

•••

Louis closes his car door locking it and going in the huge office building but then he runs out again towards his car opening the door and grabbing his file and closing the door again going in.

"Louis Tomlinson" he says his name to the receptionist who looks through her computer typing something "here for ?"

"For interview, for the ceo's assistant" louis says and the girls nods typing something she says "go to floor six and you'll find a girl named Hazel she'll take your interview and explain you everything" louis nods amd goes towards the lift getting in pressing 6th floor.

•••

*Knock knock*

He heard a faint "come in" and he opens the glass door walking in, "hi I'm lou-"

"Louis Tomlinson, 25 here for the ceo's assistant job interview?" Louis' eyebrows raised and he nods "y-yeah" the girls smiles at her motioning him towards the chair infront of her desk "please take a seat" louis sits down keeping his file on the desk.

"I'm Hazel and I'll be taking your interview on behalf of the CEO" louis found it a bit strange as to why this girl was taking his interview instead of the ceo himself, "okay here's my file at the age of twenty three i completed my education and worked at a restaurant, book store and also at a agency as a maid"

The girl nods looking through his file, "okay i see, so...louis....."

•••

"Great! It was nice meeting you louis, please sit in the lounge till i notify the information you gave me to the ceo" louis nods and leaves her office going towards the lounge room where many other people were waiting as well, he pulls out his phone and saw a message from Niall.

Ayee louuu let's handout Tonight you me and other boys, what do you say?

Oioi mate! I wish i could but what about Felix?

Bebe can look after him! I'll inform her she'll be at your place, if you say

Okay I'll see I'll call her myself later on and let you know, btw I'm at a job interview right now talk to you later!

Okiee if you say so, byee! Best of luck!

Bye! Thnx :)

"Mr Tomlinson?" Hazel peeks her head in and looks around the room and louis looks up "yes?"

"Congratulations you're hired! The ceo wants to meet you please follow me" louis smiled brightly and grabs his file following hazel towards the lift, she pressed the top floor and waits just then hazel turned to look at him, "before that i need you to sign this"

Louis looks at the paper "what is it?" Hazel hands him a pen "its a contract that you'll not leave the job for the next two years" louis frowns, "but why do i have to sign it?"

"Its a policy of this company if you work here you'll work for the signed contract respective years and then you're free to leave the job"

Louis was unsure, "don't worry its safe i guess you want this job for a good amount of time right?" Louis nods "then please sign here" louis grabs the oen and signs there, the doors of lift opened and he looks out.

"Have a nice day" before louis could turn the lift doors the closed and hazel was not there he signed and looks around to see that there was no one there only a huge longue room, balcony and a glass door where there was written,

CEO

Louis breaths in and then out looking at the bold latters on the door, so louis will be working alone on this floor with the CEO....um cool, he raises his hand and knock,

"Come in" he heard a deep voice call and he gulps opening the door and walking in. The man was standing by the huge wall window looking out and fook-

"Good afternoon Mr Tomlinson"

"Harry- what're you doing here!"

"I'm the CEO louis.... I'm your boss so i suggest you lower you voice"

"Like fuck i will do this job after knowing you're the boss" louis turns to leave and harry chuckles, "you can't leave the job when you signed the contact with me louis"

Louis gulps and turns back to look at him, "you're a fucking asshole harry!"

Harry smirks, "if i was in your place i wouldn't have said that"

"Like i give a fuck! What will you do? Fire me!"

"Might as well keep you in my arms hug you tightly petting your soft tail-"

"Shut up!"

"Make me" harry smirks and louis breaths in his face red from embarassment.

"This is gonna be fun" harry mumbles sitting in his chair looking at louis who huffs crossing his arms, "where's my desk?"

Harry points at the desk right next to his and louis goes there banging his file on the desk he sits in his seat huffing and harry looks at him smiling like a frog.

"Stop smiling you frog!"

"I can't help it, you're so adorable when you're angry"

Louis rolls his eyes turning his laptop that was kept on his desk on, "this is gonna be a huge pain in ass" he mumbled to himself.

"I'm sure it'll be " harry says smiling smugly and louis rolled his eyes.