35

"Baby pass me the file."

Louis continues typing on his laptop putting Harry's schedule in it and reminders for the meetings, "baby!..the file" harry looks at louis who was doing his work.

"Louis I'm talking to you" louis lifts his head up and looks at harry "yes?" Harry huffs "i was asking for the file! Why aren't you listening"

"From where i can remember my name is louis and not 'baby' " harry pressed his lips looking at louis' blank face, "okay 'lou-eh' gimme that file" louis gives him the file and harry takes it.

"What's my schedule for today?" Harry asks closing the file and louis glances at his watch then looks back his laptop "you have two meetings an-"

"Cancel them, are you hungry?"

Louis stares at Harry with a blank face, "what?"

"Cancel the meetings okay what reason should we give them for the cancellation?" Harry hums and turns in his spining chair and to be honest he looks like a kid playing on the chair, "tell them I'm stuck in some other work"

Louis starts typing the emails and harry stares at him making him feel self-conscious. Louis gulps as Harry's stare was burning hole in his head. "D-done" he says and looks at harry who gives him a big goofy smile "great let's go out for lunch"

"No thanks I'm not hungry" louis says pulling out his phone, "its lunch time stop working and let's go " harry walks towards his desk and louis doesn't lifts his eyes from his phone "I'm not working I'm using my phone, its my way of spending my lunch ti- HARRY!"

Harry puts louis over his shoulders and he walks out of the office, louis squirms "harry put me down!" Harry doesn't listen to him and turns his head to meet louis' ass and he smirks "nice butt"

Louis groans and hits Harry's shoulders not at all hurting him a bit "i said put me down!" Harry gets in the lift pressing the ground floor button, he puts puts louis on ground who fixed his shirt his face red "don't fucking do that again!"

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll fucking kick your ass"

"I'd like to see you try kitten"

"Don't call me that!"

Harry chuckles and looks at the hybrid his ears hidden in his hair and he glances at his ass to find no tail there harry frowns, "why are you hiding your ears and tail?"

"Mind your own business"

"Sassy"

"Shut up"

"Make me!"

•••

"Louis eat?"

"I told you I'm not hungry" louis was scrolling through his phone and harry was sitting in front of him on the table with their lunch kept infront of them.

"I know you're hungry now eat!"

"No" louis says stubbornly and harry signed eating his own lunch he stares at louis who ignores him, "you've gotten prettier not that you were any less pretty before but now you look more mature" harry says looking at louis' face details.

"And you've gotten idioter"

Harry laughs "that's not even a word" Louis rolls his eyes "stupider too" harry smirks and leans forward "hotter too"

Louis bites the inner side of his cheek to stop his smile, Harry's face is close to his and he signs leaning forward making Harry's eyes wide in surprise but he wasn't complaining.

Harry leans forward as well and closes his eyes but then felt nothing he frowns and opened his eyes and closed them again when there was light in his face.

Louis giggles and clicks Harry's picture, "you look like a kid looking at his ice cream" harry groans and moves back "you're more sweeter than ice cream"

"Shut up "

"Make-"

Louis takes the cups cake and puts it in Harry's open mouth shutting him up and harry groans breathing through his nose chewing on the cake looking at louis who goes back to his phone.

•••

"Where do you wanna go next?"

"Hell"

"....louis-"

"Where will i wanna go harry! I'm your assistant not your kid you're taking me to places and feeding me shits okay! I'm here to work not to company you while eating" louis says to him rolling his eyes and looking out of the window of Harry's car that he was sited in right now.

Harry signed "its three thirty we can-"

"ITS THREE THIRTY!" louis jumps in his seat "Harry I'm late! Take me to the office fast" harry frowns glancing at him then back at the road while driving "why where are you goin-"

"Stop asking questions for fuck's sake drive fast!"

"Okay calm your tits"

"Fucker"

"Baby-ouch" louis pinches Harry's cheek hard and harry hissed "louis!"

"DRIVE FAST!" harry increases the speed by two and louis groans letting Harry's cheek go he bounces in his seat looking at his watch now and then.

"Okay we're her-"

Louis gets out the car and runs towards his car and drives off and harry looks at him abd then smirks starting his car again he starts following louis' car.

"If he's going to meet that 'lover' of his i swear I'm gonna kill him on spot"