45

"Harry stop it" louis groans when harry didn't stop kissing his cheeks, felix was snuggled up between them deep asleep, yesterday harry was discharged from the hospital and they all moved in Harry's penthouse.

Harry chuckles and gives louis' nose a last kiss making the hybrid turn his head away his cute kitten ears twisting and harry groans and leans down kissing them "you're too adorable to resist baby" he rests his large hand on louis' hip dragging it over his ass and louis immediately signs sitting up.

"Hey where you going!" Harry whines and louis turns towards the door "to make breakfast!" Harry groans looking at louis' sinfully gorgeous hips swaying as he walks. Harry pulls felix closer snuggling up in him.

•••

"Harry, breakfast is ready! Wake fel-" louis squeals when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist, "god you scared me you frog" harry chuckles and rubs his nose against louis' neck "mm sorry my sweet tiny hedgehog"

"Oi! I'm not tiny or a hedgehog" louis grumbles and harry chuckles and whispers in his ear "you're my hot baby" harry puts his hands inside louis' sweater rubbing his tummy.

Louis blushes and says "and this hot baby is hungry" harry hums and trails his hand towards louis' lower stomach "h-harry" louis throws his head on Harry's shoulder as harry kisses his ear and neck.

Harry trails his hand lower and slowly puts them in louis' sweats but then felix' voice breaks them apart "DADDY I HAD A GREAT DREAM"

Louis pants with red cheeks and turns towards felix, harry chuckles "what was your great dream baby?" Harry kneels infront of him, Felix's eyes were shining with his bed head he was looking adorable.

"I HAD A BABY SISTER!"

"OH MY GOD YES!" harry hugs felix tightly and louis rolls his eyes fondly, "guys it was a dream" felix pouts and harry pouts as well "we want it to be true"

Louis quickly turns and starts serving breakfast "breakfast is getting cold c'mon you two" felix looks at harry pouting abd harry chuckles and then leans down to whisper something in his ear,

"Yes-"

"Don't tell mommy" felix frowns "mommy?" Harry smiles nodding and pointing at louis who was busy packing Felix's lunchbox "your mommy" felix giggles and jumps up and down yelling "moommy mooommy"

Louis narrows his eyes at harry who was smiling "what did you say to him?" Harry shrugs "just the truth you're his mommy amd I'm his daddy!" felix goes to sit on the table but louis stops him "hey little man did you brush your teeth" felix nods,

"Open your mouth"

"No"

"Felix!"

Felix laughs and runs to the bathroom and louis shakes his head fondly going to sit on the chair but harry grabs him and pulls him closer "what?" Louis questions holding Harry's shoulders,

"I forgot to tell you something" louis nods "okay then tell me" harry leans forward and rests his head on louis'

"i love you..."

Louis smiles and wraps his arms around his neck "i love you too harry" harry smiles and kisses him softly, louis hums and tilts his jead kissing him back.

"Daddy and mommy making baby?"

Louis' eyes widened and he pulls back "what the fuc-" harry laughs loudly holding his stomach "oh my god good one felix!"

Felix frowns tilting his head to the side "where's baby?" Louis groans his face turning red "baby ain't made by kissing felix"

"Then how you make baby"

Harry cracks again falls on floor laughing loudly holding his stomach, felix thought its a joke and jumps on harry laughing as well.

"Oh my god you both father and son will make me go crazy" harry sits up with felix in his lap "lou its rude to not answer questions! Tell him"

Louis looks at them "daddy will tell you" then felix looks at harry who looks at louis "mommy will tell you"

"No daddy will"

"No mommy will"

"I said daddy-"

"Okay then so when two people have s-"

"OH MY GOD COCKROACH!"

Felix screams and clings to harry who screams as well jumping on the counter holding felix tightly "WHERE IT IS!" harry yells looking around and louis glares at him "here!" He points at harry head who jumps down and felix giggles loudly.

"HARRY YOU'LL BOTH FALL! STOP JUMPING!"

"BUT COCKRO-"

"I was kidding you frog eat your breakfast or I'll take away your bananas!"

"No!" Both harry and felix yells at same and runs to the table siting in their chair and starts eating their breakfast. Louis signs and sits down as well eating the breakfast....thank god the baby making talk was over

•••

Louis signs and sits down on the couch "will he be safe at his new school?" Harry nods while typing on his laptop, "yes baby don't worry its a good school with high security" louis rolls his eyes "you and your security" harry chuckles and keeps on typing.

Louis moves and peeks in his laptop "what cha doing?" "Working" louis hums and stares at Harry's fingers typing, his long slender fingers cladded with rings. He decided to be a tease and grabs Harry's hand and puts it in his mouth sucking on his fingers,

Harry looks at him startled "um..." Louis looks at him while sucking on his fingers looking like a baby sucking on his Pacifier, harry closes his laptop and pulls louis in his lap who blinks his baby blue eyes.

"What happened suddenly baby?" Harry asks rubbing louis' back with his free hand putting it in his sweater that louis was wearing rubbing his smooth back, "daddy" louis mumbles Harry's fingers still in his mouth,

"what does my baby want?"

"I want you.....daddy"