farewell to beacon!

Here we go chapter 2! I was shocked how many people liked the previous chapters and what I did to Cardin, In this chapter Jaune will be leaving Beacon of his own accord rather then being Expelled, Oh! Also should I add Devil Fruits to this story, I am also add someone from another Series to give Jaune more reasons to get stronger I will add A poll for it in the next Chapter.

So will all that said.

Let's turn up the heat!!!

As Jaune followed Miss Goodwitch he recalled the talk with is 'Father'.

(Flash-back)

Jaune was sitting on the roof of the dorms watching the sun set over the emerald forest, as he watched it fall behind the trees his Scroll went off.

It was his Father.

Swallowing the lump in this throat Jaune answered the call.

Jaune: Hello Father...

Mr. Arc: Jaune, it has come to my attention that you used fake transcripts to get into beacon, is this true?"

Jaune was fighting the urge to grab a cigarette to calm his nerves as he had not had one in weeks and he was on the edge of exploding.

Mr. Arc: Well? Is it true Jaune?"

Jaune nodded his head.

Jaune: Yes it's true."

For a moment the line remained silent before his Father replied.

Mr. Arc: Very well, you have left we will no chose, I Richard Arc Exile you from the Arc clan and revoke your last name as to not soil are name anymore, I will be expecting the family sword back."

Jaune fought back tears but....

For some reason he felt a weight was off his shoulders, then he remembered something.

The promise he made with his father before we went to beacon.

Jaune: Very well old man you can keep your name and that hunk of Junk you call a sword, as I never wanted it and just so you know! Since I am no longer A member of your Clan I can fight like I was trained!"

Mr. Arc: Now See he-"

Before his Father could utter another word Jaune hung up and blocked his numbers along with the rest of his family, As he finished blocked the last of the numbers he grabbed a cigarette and lit it.

Taking in a long drag of it.

Jaune: (Exhale) Looks like I am free, but I need to get out of here, and I think I know just the way."

(End Of flash-back)

Jaune soon found himself standing before the headmaster of the school.

Ozpin: Mr Arc thank you for coming, please Sit."

Jaune grabbed a cigarette from his breast pocket as he was about to light it miss Goodwitch walked up to him.

Miss. Goodwitch: Mr. Arc Smoking is prohibited on the grounds!"

Jaune Ignored her and lit it.