The mission

Here we go! The Next chapter I was surprised how many people how like my story and how many people how voted the poll, So here we go!

So will all that said.

Let's turn up the heat!!!

It has been six months since Jaune left beacon and things have not been looking up for his old friends and teammates, first was Ruby, she had refused to talk to Yang or Weiss as they were the ones to tell her to ignore Jaune, she was usually found in his dorm room crying blaming herself and the others for Jaune leaving.

Weiss had not been effected by Jaune's absence, if anything she was enjoying a Jaune free School, while Ruby and most of team JNPR was ignoring her, she was just glad he was gone and she will work on getting Ruby and the NPR of Team JNPR so her way of thinking.

Yang had gained a shorter fuse after Jaune had left, mostly because she blamed him for how Ruby was avoiding her, she was getting into more fights, mostly with Pyrrha and Nora over Jaune and him leaving.

Blake had withdrew into herself even more after how her teams had acted with Jaune and his Transcript, she was scared to reveal she was a Faunus and that she was once in the white fang, but after a heated argument with Weiss she revealed she was a member of the white fang coursing her to runaway. After a day they found her at the docks with a monkey Faunus Called Sun wukong dealing with the cops after the white fang tried to steal some dust with roman torchwick. After they talked the team patched things up but Blake felt that she did not deserve it, as she had done far worse things then just fake transcript and yet half of her team still hate Jaune.

Then their was Jaune's old team, his sister was a skilled fighter but not skilled in strategy or in teamwork, which would cause her to butt head with Pyrrha, this caused the teams win/lose ratio to tilt closer to the losing sides after Jane took the role as their leader.

Pyrrha had come to regret her decision about replacing Jaune with Jane, as Jane treated her as a servant rather then a partner, like telling her how she should fight or how she should acted around her, as time went on she began to miss Jaune, sure he lied about his transcripts but his emotions and his interactions with her and their friends was real. She was really beginning to miss him.

Nora was not as energised as she use to be, she ate not as must as she used too, at night she curled up in her bed and cried, not even her now boyfriend Ren could cheer her up and to make things worse their new leader was not has friendly or as kind as Jaune.

Ren was more emotionally withdrawn now more then ever, he rarely if ever smiled and usually trying to cheer Nora but him could not, even his grades were suffering.

He was beginning to hate his new leader and himself for letting Jaune go and replacing him with his sister.

And lastly was Jane, when she first came to beacon she got friendly with Jaune's friends just so they could drop their guard and take over the team as his replacement, Jaune tried to warn them about her but none of them believed him. Jane was cold and heartless when she gave orders like telling Nora to take a hit so she herself could deal the finishing blow.

The two teams where in class when the PA came on

PA: attention! Can team RWBY and Team JNPR please come to the headmasters office, I repeat Can team RWBY and Team JNPR please come to the headmasters office!"

The two teams looked at each other before they left to go see what the headmaster wanted.

(Time-skip brought to you by Jaune giving two candy apple's too two little girls, one had wavy white hair and the other has long blonde hair.)