Chapter 5

Moht looked around, she was still searching for Bliz. Ugh, where could that star-brain have gone now? She thought, but just as she thought she'd never find him, he popped his head out of the bushes in front of her and walked straight into her. The two tumbled over, Moht quickly pushing the younger god off of her. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you all day!" Moht questioned, it wasn't like Bliz to not be with The SunScorchers, or alone at all. "I was just- uh-" Bliz stuttered. "Something to do with Storm?" Moht assumed, that was normally the cause of Bliz being awkward or weird like this. He never shut up about the tom, so Moht had come to the assumption that the root of his problems was the pesky water god. "How do you always know what happened?" Bliz asked. "I know you far too well, now tell me what happened" Moht said. "Well uh, I got in a fight with Storm again because he couldn't just stop hanging out with the mortals and be a prober god, why can't he just understand that the moment he gets caught he'll be in danger and uh- stuff" Bliz explained. "Oh trust me, if that foolish god can blend in with his tribe for this long, he may as well be a mortal. Don't let your feelings get you down, besides, it wouldn't matter, your tribe is better then his anyway, they do need to calm down a little though" Moht said, she'd known about Bliz's feelings for awhile now, but didn't feel like she needed to bring it up. "How do you know any of that?" Bliz hissed. "Psh, when you know someone long enough you know when their acting off. And trust me, if anyone has a crush on Storm, its probably you, no matter how much you think you hate him, you don't, not one bit, maybe just- don't say anything about it, because there's enough for you to worry about right now otherthen rejection, so, how about we stop worrying about Storm, and start worrying about that tribe of yours?" Moht said. "Sounds good to me" Bliz responded, the two cats padded through the bushes, heading towards The SunScorchers camp, Moht would protect Bliz with her life, and he didn't even seem to know it...