ch 3

Love is something which is meant for life time. And the person whom you trust can only give you a major heartache.  Saying this Neil sipped the whiskey.. Slowly, slowly....  Thinking   how avni cheated on him.!!  Maybe he was right or maybe he wasn't.

Neil wasn't a alcoholic but when  he remembers the incidents happened in past  gives him tears and when you are sad to that extend which can't be bear. Alcohol becomes the best medicine  to forget those hurtful memories which you want to over come but... You can't.

Neil was drunk!! And he came out of the bar trembling.. And he reached his  car with great difficulties. And  thud!! He fallen on the ground  and  a pair of hands came and helped him to stand.. .

And Neil saw the person's face and
Whispered : A..v..ni!!

Yes it was avni. His avni.. Who was crying seeing him in this state.!!

Avni: Neil.. You here!! And drunk?

Neil just took her lips in a  passionate kiss.!! My avni  Neil was able to say this during the kiss.. Avni didn't responded the kiss avni just cried! And pulled herself from the kiss.. Neil hugged her and was stammering random words. Avni took out  Neil 's phone and the first thing to notice was “their” picture as his wallpaper.

Avni: Neil what's the passcode?

Neil: bae you already know it! Winking playfully  at avni.

And a tear dropped from her eyes and she typed it.. It was their children name

Flashback..

Neil: avi I have found out perfect names for our babies. If it's a girl than...... ( I can't say babies name so.. I am really sorry) And if it's a boy than.......

Avni justed blushed.

Flashback over

And she called the recent number which flashed on the contacts it was dd Neil's secretary..

Dd: hello Neil sir?
Avni: aap mujhe shayad nhi jaante but aapke Neil sir yeha pe gir a huye hain aap jaldi aaiye air inne yeha se le jaiye. Address likhiye.!!

In  15 mins dd came and picked Neil up and successfully get him in the car. Neil was staring at avni.. With lots of emotions but slept in the car due to alcohol effects..

Dd : thank you so much ma'am. Aapka naam. ?

Avni: naam mein kya rakha hain agli baar se aap inke dhyan rkhna!! Ok? Bye good night

Dd: ma'am bohot raat ho gyi hain main aapko appke ghar tak chod deta hu. Please I insist.

Avni agreed  and dd drove her to her apartment!!

She went to her room. And saw nia sleeping peace fully she didn't want to disturb her so she went to the balcony and starred at the moon blankly!! .. Like there is no future  and slowly tears made their way and flowed.. 

Avni: Neil  I made you like this for me our relationship got ruin!. I hope neil gets a good partner who stays with him unlike me who left him.!

The silent cry turned into sobbing but avni covered her mouth with her hand.she went to the closet and took out his shirt hugged it tightly she could. And just left her tears to flow.

Nia was stammering in her sleep. Avni went to her and caressed her hair  soon nia's stammering stop.

Avni was in great guilt.she was leaning towards the washroom door.

Avni prov
Maybe we aren't destined. That's why the fate played a dreadful game with us.   Anyways I love him. But neil kissed me does it mean he loves till now?  Ahh how cool i am I just betrayed him and he will love me now!

I know this update was unexpected nd small one but still a bonus for the readers.
If you liked this episode then look down there is a empty star please fill it with your vote, liked the story than keep it in your library and for more amazing stories follow me.!!

@devalinasaha my profile 

Love love   ❤