ch 8

Next morning Neil went to avni's hospital, he was so scared.

Neil prov
If she divorce me than, no no she will not pehle baar jaane diya tha iss bar nhi dunga. 

Neil collided with someone. That someone was none other than chuhi didu

Juhi: oh I am soo... Neil khanna omg I love you I can't believe Please marry me..

Neil: woah miss I am already married. If you want to take a selfie than you can..

Juhi became sad and took a selfie with Neil and left she was returning to her home after a night shift. So she can't stay and she was feeling sleepy too.

Neil saw avni how she was helping a old lady to walk. He really felt heart warmed after seeing her. Avni saw Neil was really in surprised to see him.

But the next moment Neil 's happy face turned into a frown he saw avni fainting in front of his eyes

Neil: AVNIIIII!! 

Neil ran to her and kept her head on his lap

Neil: avni please open your eyes please look at me..Neil saw Rhea and Dev coming together discussing about something Neil screamed Rhea 's name to get her attention and when Rhea saw it she ran to avneil.

Rhea: Sister please get a bed.

Suddenly Neil remembered something
*NEIL KHANNA  APKO MERE CHAIN SE SONA PASAND NHI HAIN AND SHAYAD MERA SAAS LENA BHI KOI NHI EK EK KARKE AAPKI SAARI TAMANA YE PURI HO JAYENGI. KYU WOH BHAWAN JO HAIN NA SABKI BAATE SUN TA HAIN. *

This scared him to death what does she mean no no it will not happen.

The team of doctors were treating avni more than a hour. Neil can't understand the doctors were coming out and going in if Neil would ask someone how is she they won't answer it. Which sacred Neil more and more.

When Rhea called him and said avni's reports

Neil: Rhea what happening? Answer me how is avni!

Rhea: Neil cool down.. Dr ahaan and Dr bharath will say you avni's condition. 

Rhea said everything about avneil to bharath and ahaan

Neil was so scared.. They were showing him some of the brain reports of avni

Dr ahaan: see Mr khanna listen to me very carefully, avni is suffering from a cancerous brain tumor from her childhood but it didn't came in notice that time it's a abnormal growth of brain cells you can say.

Neil was trying to figure out the things they were saying.

Neil: yeah soo just do a operation

Ahaan: Mr khanna how they show on web series and tv brain operation are not that easy they are way more complicated than you think. There's  lot difference in reel and real life. And her tumor can't be treated with a operation if you do it she will sleep in coma.

Neil: what do you mean.?

Bharath: Mr khanna her legs are already paralyzed.

Neil eyes were full of tears

Neil: what is the possibility of her surviving?

Bharath; um only 5% if we perform the operation but she will sleep in coma because the tumor is in the very sensitive part of her brain and any small mistake can cause a major problem to her for rest of life.

Neil was so broken.. Each words they were saying was making his heart bleed he can't take it anymore he went to out of the cabin and started to cry badly like a baby