Ch 7

It's been again a month but this time whenever Neil used to taunt her but this time she used to give him reply..

A fine day..

Avni was in hospital and Neil was in the home. Neil will be signing a Bollywood flim next month so he is preparing for it. When he got a call from the most unexpected people in his life it was vidyut.

Vidyut:  hey Neil it's been a long time we catch up today is college reunion everyone is coming you should also join

Neil:  yeah I will surely join it. Is avni joining the party?

Vidyut: nah! I asked her but she being a busy doctor she won't be coming.

Neil: ok I will come. 

Neil prov
Why avni isn't coming? She was the one who would be more excited for this all and now..

Neil called avni but she didn't pick up it. It killed him little more the girl who used to pick up his calls in a ring but now the circumstances are different his mind stated.

At 7pm

Neil was all set to go when avni entered the house.

Neil: umm why are you not joining the college reunion?( not looking at her)

Avni goes and says nothing. It's been 30 mins avni is in the bedroom and she finally comes out,

Avni: see I am going to my old apartment rhea is alone today so I will staying there.

Saying this avni left without giving Neil a chance to talk.

It was all good in the party until he saw the person he hated most in his life. 

Ali: Neil man how are you?! And where's avi?

Neil: you are asking me how am I! Seriously! And where's avni you should be knowing this.

Ali: what you mean?

Neil: your were the one with whom she cheated on me. !!

Ali: cheat? Neil what are you talking about.. I was asking you about avni as her father passed away she left the college.

Neil: her father passed away! What do you mean.

Ali: Neil listen to me when I last met her she was like her father passed away and the landlords were asking for money her family was in need of money that's why she left college and when I asked her that why don't she ask help from  you , she said your financial conditions weren't good but after that I never seen avni

Rhea came and kept her hand on Ali's shoulder.

Rhea: Ali wh.. Neil you here

Neil: Rhea you here, you should be with avni.. Avni said me and wait aren't you guys engaged.

Neil said realising their rings.

Rhea: yeah we  are .

Neil: but Ali and avni I saw Ali proposing avni..

Rhea: what!

Ali: when  did I

Neil : during college days..

Ali: oo I was showing avni the preparation of proposing Rhea and avni was just helping me in that. That's all we were always good friends.

When Neil's whole world became upside down How he hurted that innocent soul he misunderstood her.

*You should be mistress of a wealthy man*

*I was mistaken to love*

*loving you is biggest mistake I have done* 

All the words were ringing in his mind  those hurtful words.

Neil: Rhea where is avni!? I need to meet I have to make every thing right. Please tell me!

Rhea: Neil will be with nia.. You can meet her tomorrow at hospital..

Neil ran out of party and went home to his room but now it their. Neil we t and saw avni's suitcase. And tears came in his eyes

Flashback

After their marriage avni was putting her clothes in the cupboard with Neil clothes

Neil saw this and snatched her clothes from her and hand and took out rest of the clothes from the cupboard and thrown on the ground.

Neil: never keep my clothes with you.. Tum jaisi character less ladki sath toh paani bhi nhi peena chahiye aur mein yeha tumse shaadi karke batha hu ( he said with disgusted)

And left after that avnu never kept her clothes with Neil's clothes.

Flashback ends

Neil went near her suitcase and touched it he opened it and saw on of her saaree which she worn after their marriage he took it in his hand and hugged it tightly feeling her fragrance in the saree he can feel her wramth in it, and he slowly arranged her clothes in his cupboard. Than he found her diary.

He turned a page of and saw..

Dear diary,

        It's Neil's birthday I know he might be busy partying but I wish him good luck, health and many more achievements in his life. And lastly he gets a good life partner unlike me a bad omen. I love you Neil!

Neil smiled at her how she was far from him still she cared.. He remembered how he insulted her by her in front of his colleagues. He turned the next page.

Dear diary,

                I got a fever, if my Neil would be here how much he would be take care of me my Neil is a person of gold hearted.. He would scold me for not taking care of myself I know him he can never Change.

He smiled with tears, how she has expected from him and what he had gave her in return just pain nothing else
Once when she was on her period and Neil messed up whole house and asked her to clean it during that cramps she was cleaning the house. He hasn't any courage to read it.. He was on verge of crying he hurted the poor soul so much but what was her fault. was loving someone was her fault? Was helping her family was a fault? 

Neil prov
Avi I will make everything right I will repent each and every mistake. I will treat you as my queen  my queen.

Hey guys as this is a SS next will be the last chapter of destiny. Thank you for showing your love on this story.   Will be updating soon.

Luv <3