ch 5

Neil: you...

Avni: you maa

Neil: never mind I will just say mom I don't like you.. Kyuki pata nhi shaadi ke baad kis ke sath affair karogi..

Avni turned her face and Neil left the place.. 

Phone convo
Avni: maa really I can't marry him.. I don't like him ( she said with a heavy heart) 

Neela: you're getting married to him that's final.. 

Avni: maa..

Before she could continue neela hanged up the phone.

Neil: mom I can't marry her.. She is not my type...

Shweta: Neil just say one thing which you didn't like..

Neil: ahh she is not beautiful..

Shweta: if avni is not beautiful than that your co star pooja is beautiful! ... 

Neil made faces..

Neil: mom this is my life..

Bebe: Neil I like her and you're getting married to her only it's my final decision..

Neil: bebe..

Bebe left the face and Neil angrily went to his room throwing everything ...

Then he sat on his bed rubbing his face his eyes was red raging fire in them remembering the dreadful past with “HER”

Flashback

Not saying their whole college life but saying why Neil hate avni....

Neil was in search of avni but she was nowhere to be found..  At last he asked rhea about avni she said avni is with ali at the back of the college..

There he saw ali proposing avni ( I know the prologue is different but that part is also coming)  but little he did know about bts of ali proposing avni was.. ( next part not now)

And his whole life become a mess, her too

To be continued....

Yup I know the update is too small but can't help it next time pakka big update pinki promise  now baiii  now let me cry on this vm.....