Ch 6

It was avneil's marriage. Both were forced in it though it was the thing they wanted in their college days..

Neil kept a condition before their marriage. That the marriage would be secret only few  very close friends would know about it and they will be not doing any Royal wedding as Neil insisted and they did the register marriage. All over shweta wasn't happy with the court marriage but for neil she acted to be happy..  Neela was also wasn't happy too at least avni was her only daughter and every parents have some wishes..

Avneil were dressed in simple dress like avni was dressed in a anaarkali and Neil was in his T-shirt and pants which shows that he doesn't have any interest in this wedding.
Each passing second the register was saying the vows and avni's heart beat was increasing.

Avni: I avni Mehta take neil khanna as my lawfully wedded husband, in every phase of life where you find difficulties you will find me at your left side of yours. If we are richer or poorer I will be always with you till my death.

Neil prov
This girl is expert at lying. I mean wow she had already broken this promises. So what is the use of it.

Than Neil applied Vermillion and a the pinch of it fallen on her nose and he rubbed it with his little finger and than he made her wear the nuptical  chain and the drop of tear fall on his hand.

And now it was the time of avni's grihapravesh

Shweta: avni kick it like..

Bebe: human because your Mil has kicked  it so hard that my husband nose got broken..

Shweta: bebe I...you know mein khati peeti ghar ki ladki thi toh thoda jor se maine kick maar diya.

Neil: kick it fast I have shooting ( sternly)

All the rituals were over and Neil left for the shooting and avni was also leaving for hospital.. ( rhea knew about their marriage except juhi but rhea can't attend it  for nia)

6 months later......

Neil didn't behaved good to avni but avni didn't said anything to him he always used to taunt her and scold her.. And the rumors about pooja and Neil being in relationship was always usee to hurt.. She had many things to he say him but.. She used to say quiet and continuously stare at him.. When she had night shifts in hospital and when shifts would be over she usee to go to her old apartment and spend her night with nia and rhea..

It was again a early morning day when it was 6 am Neil went for jogging and avni returned home from hospital after a long night shift..

Shweta: avni beta go and sleep you must be tired..

Shweta said being concerned about avni seeing her dark circles..

Avni slightly smiled at her and with lot of difficulties she went to the bed room and she thrown herself on the bed, without bothering about her dress.

It was 7:30am

When Neil returned from jogging and saw his mom working in the kitchen. Which made him question where is avni?

Than he went to HIS room and saw avni sleeping peacefully but this Peace won't last he thought.

He brought full bucket of water from the washroom and thrown on her and he woke up with a jerk her eyed were blood shot red..

Neil: MY MOM IS WORKING IN THE KITCHEN AND HERE YOU ARE SLEEPING PEACEFULLY!!!

avni: NEIL!! YOU'RE REALLY A JERK AFTER COMING FROM A SLEEPLESS NIGHT YOU WANT ME TOO WORK.. YAAR GALTI HO GYI TUMSE PYAAR KARKE AGAR  KISI KO PYAAR KARNE KI SHAJA YEH HOTI HAIN, TOH MUJHE SE BOHOT BADI GALTI HO GYI! 

Making Neil numb she left to washroom and after coming out of the washroom

Avni: NEIL KHANNA  APKO MERE CHAIN SE SONA PASAND NHI HAIN AND SHAYAD MERA SAAS LENA BHI KOI NHI EK EK KARKE AAPKI SAARI TAMANA YE PURI HO JAYENGI. KYU WOH BHAWAN JO HAIN NA SABKI BAATE SUN TA HAIN.

Saying this  she left keeping him numb and tears in his eyes,

Neil prov
What does she mean? She was the one who made fun of my love and feelings.