At the Lake Part 2.0

"There is no need to shout, it Is so noisy." Both Milim and Guy grumbled.

"Watch." Raising her hand up in the air and summoning her magic, her clothes change to something similar to what she was wearing but made of a different material.

Guy did the same except his turn into swim trunks.

Both Guy and Millim look at Rimuru and said "There! Can we now join in the fun?"

"S-sure." Rimuru shutter

"Rimruru-Sama, lets play in the water!" Shion said

"Hai Hai" Rimuru said with a sigh.

" Do you want to join us?" Rimuru ask.

"Wahahaha of course my bestie! Lets split into groups and compete the group that wins will get a wish granted within reasonable means of course."

Rimuru seeing nothing wrong with that request agreed with the terms. Not noticing Milim giving Guy a wink.

" Ja, let us draw sticks to decide the group we will be in." Rimuru Said.

"Fine by me." Milim said. "Me too" Guy reply. "Me three" Said Shion and Shuna at the same time. "Me four." Cried Gobta. "Count us in too said Trenyi pointing to Souka.

"Alright that will be 4 in a team. Let us draw the straws." Rimuru said while handing out a cup filled with straws.

Taking turns to draw a straw, ladies first so Milim got a red tip straw, Shuna got a normal tip straw, Trenyi got red tip straw with Souka, Guy got a red tip straw too.

"Ok i guess the rest of us are on the same team as Shuna!" Rimuru clasp his hands twice. "Chop Chop let us get into our teams."

"Hai!" They chorus.

"Isn't that abit unfair?" Gobta ask.

"Why is it so? We drew straws to determine our team no one cheated." Said Rimuru

"Rimuru-sama, Rimuru-sama, the opposite team have two demon lords, whereas our team has none." Gobta said.

"Oh come to think of it. That is true. but it will be fun, don't ya think Gobta?" Rimuru ask.

"Well if you put it that way, I suppose it is ok." Gobta replied.

"Ja, i shall leave you all to have fun while i go fishing to try catch some dinner for us all." Said Hakurou carrying a fishing rod and a pail.

*Say, I wanna do a crossover of Rimuru in Netherworld. Who will like that idea? ( I am going to make it a Rimuru x Guy)
**Author's note: Sorry i was swamped with assignments.