At the Lake 2.1

After an exciting match in the water, Guess who's team won? Tehehehe. Drum rolls.... And you guess it correctly!  It's Guy's team. Poor Rimuru, you are going to get bullied:P

Guy sauntered up to Rimuru's side and slung his hand over Rimuru's shoulders and said " I hope you honour what you had promised earlier on before this match happen.

Rimuru replied " Yes  of course i will not turn back on my words. So what do you want? A favour? Or some good wine?" Rimuru blindly took some guesses.

" Wrong Wrong, none of those are what i wanted." I want a kiss on here." Said Guy pointing to his lips, while smirking.

"Can you choose something else other than that?" Rimuru stammered out while having a blush on his face.

"Can't do that my dear slime. I want you to give me a kiss here as my reward for winning." Guy smirked while still pointing at his lips.

" Or are you going back on your promise?" Guy gave Rimuru a very dark look while saying it.

Rimuru gulped when Guy gave him the dark look. His instincts scream danger to him.

Left with no choice, Rimuru slowly inch his way towards where Guy is still standing waiting for his reward.

When Rimuru inched his way to where Guy is standing, he took a deep breadth, clench his eyes shut and lean forward to kiss Guy.

Suddenly, Rimuru felt someone pulling him by grabbing his wrist. He lost balance and fell forward.   He felt a firm chest and open his eyes. Blushing when he found himself in the arms of Guy.  

Still in Guy's arms, Rimuru clench his eyes shut when he saw Guy coming in for his reward. A kiss.

When Guy's lips met his, Rimuru was surprise that it didn't felt disgusting in fact he kinda enjoyed ... After thinking that he enjoyed the  kiss, Rimuru shook himself and was wondering what is going wrong with him.

Guy smirked as if able to read Rimuru's mind on what he just thought about.

"So how is it? Do you like it?" Guy asked Rimuru casually.

Still in a dazed, Rimuru answered " Yeah i kinda find it enjoyable." With that answer, there was wolf whistles and a few nosebleeds happening.

The wolf whistles snapped Rimuru out of his daze and when he looked around he remembered what he had answered and his face turn as red as a tomato.

** This is a short Update. I will try to update again tomorrow again