At the lake part 2.2

"Heh, i figure you kinda like it. So you wouldn't mind me stealing one more kiss do you?" Without waiting for a reply, Guy swoop in for another kiss.

"mphhh. Guy that is embarrassing everyone is watching us." Rimuru complain.

Guy licks his lips and answered " Who cares let them watch."

"I care!" Rimuru complain.

" Alright, alright, i won't tease you anymore today." Guy raise both both his hands up trying to pacify Rimuru.

"Hmph, you better not." Rimuru pouted.

"Ok i will not if you promised to go out with me." Guy grinned.

"Huh, why?" Rimuru question.

"Why? You ask? For a slime that is good at coming up plans, you are rather dense in other areas."  Guy said.

"Eh?" Rimuru replied.

"Dense as ever, maybe that is what make me like you so much." Guy said while pondering.

"Eh?! You like me?" Rimuru exclaimed.

"Ding Ding Ding! You finally got the hint." Guy said. 

"Eh?! I thought you are  dating Velzard?!" Rimuru exclaimed.

"Nope! She is just my friend." Guy said.

"Ohhhhh. I see." Rimuru replied.

"Jealous?" Guy teased again.

"Hell no." Rimuru cried.

"Ok ok i will stop teasing. So what is your answer to my question?" Guy said.

"Erm...... Okay...." Rimuru was hesitant being new to this type of things.

"No take backs!" Guy called out to Rimuru.

Rimuru heard clapping and he looked around seeing Milim, Shion, Treyni, Shuna, Souka with big grins on their faces.

Gobta was wolf whistling. Ranga was still napping and Hakurou just came back from catching a gigantic fish for dinner, he was clueless about what happen just only.

Shion broke the awkward atmosphere when she saw the big fish Hakurou was carrying, she volunteered to cook them dinner which everyone quickly declined. ( You know why. Would you eat Shion's cooking?" :P)

Author's Note: Happy Chinese New Year!

** I will try to update soon. As I have many school assignments to do. ( T_T)
ごめんなさい皆さん。(Sorry everyone)