𝟷𝟸|rumour has it

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Coach had taken Isaac aside to discipline him after what had happened with Ethan. He would most likely have a few detentions, although he'd be lucky not to be suspended. Thankfully for him, the Alpha's healing meant that there wasn't as much damage as what Coach had originally thought.

"You guys should just go back to Beacon Hills," Lincoln told his friends.

Nadine scoffed, brows raised. "After that? Yeah, you guys totally have things under control."

"You're only human, Nadine. What are you going to do against an Alpha?"

"I don't know," the girl wasn't ashamed to admit. "But I'm not going to abandon my friend. Now let's get in that bus."

Samara looked to the girl, thoroughly confused. "What about your car?"

"We'll just tell Coach we have a flat," she shrugged as she began to walk towards the bus.

Lincoln and Samara shared a concerned look. Sure, the two girls could handle themselves, but they were still new to this world and the werewolves weren't exactly on their best behaviour at the moment.

"Nadine, I was lucky enough to be allowed to leave Beacon Hills. If we get on that bus, who knows when we'll be home," Samara said, checking the time on her phone.

After being stuck in traffic and the weather slowing everything down, it was already late in the afternoon and they couldn't keep going much longer, which meant Coach would have to have them stop somewhere for the night. Samara was more than happy to keep driving until they found somewhere to turn back and be home late instead of getting on the bus.

"Exactly, though, Mara. You're out of Beacon Hills." Nadine reiterated. "C'mon, you can't tell me you're not at least a little curious to know what's going on?"

The girl hesitated as she thought for a moment - Nadine really did know her best.
"Fine. But if my parents kill me then I'll kill you."

"Deal," Nadine grinned, before heading in the direction of the bus.

Lincoln sighed, "Nadine, you can't just hijack the trip."

"We're not hijacking it," she scoffed. "We're just. . . joining in."

"Right," the boy almost laughed.

Samara looked around as they walked towards the bus, spotting Scott, Stiles, Allison and Lydia standing in a group nearby. As they went, the four suddenly looked in their direction.

When Stiles saw them about to board the bus, he wasn't sure whether to be shocked or pissed. Leaving his friends, he went over to Lincoln.
"Hey, can I speak to you?"