𝟹𝟼|overdramatic

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

When Samara woke up the next morning, her entire body felt weak. Her first feeble attempt to sit up was practically non-existent, the girl's body not even moving.

Her parents had come in at a few points to check in on her, Wren healing her every once in a while. Mr Hart had wanted to take his daughter to the hospital but Mrs Hart forced him to remember that this same thing had happened to Isaac in their daughter's room just the other night.

Since she wasn't a werewolf it was going to take a little longer for her to heal but she would heal, nonetheless. Wren would give her help in small doses where he wouldn't be hurting himself and until she was back to her full strength, that was the best that they could do for her.

When she finally managed to sit up, Samara reached for her phone. She had several texts from all of her friends. Nadine said that she was staying at Lydia's house and looking after her while she was recovering.

Thankfully, Wren was heading over there to provide help. He wouldn't be able to take all of her pain away but he could take some of it and that was better than nothing.

Lincoln was with Allison and Chris Argent, seeking out a man who people called 'Silverfinger'. Apparently, Chris believed that he would have the answer to the question of what these shadow creatures were.

Answers were never something that came easily, so Samara didn't have a lot of faith in Silverfinger. She just hoped that answers or not, they all came home safely and in one piece.

According to Nadine, she had heard that Stiles had left school early to speak to Melissa at the hospital. Surprisingly, Nadine hadn't been able to find out what about, just that he was going.

And then there was Isaac. He had sent a few text messages basically just letting her know that he hoped she was okay. Something in her hadn't expected something more from him but there was nothing.

Samara skipped school and spent the day alone, only leaving her room for the necessities. She sat in her bed drawing what had attacked her while a Netflix show played in the background.

It wasn't an eventful day but by the end of it, she almost felt completely healed. Staring at the mask in her sketchbook, she felt the hollowness she had experienced when it attacked her.

Something about the memory was less terrifying than it should have been. Something about being hurt instead of hurting others removed the fear from the situation in her mind.

When she heard her phone buzz, she was thankful for the distraction.

From Isaac:
- Update - we're going to Scott's to protect him and Kira from those things