FOUR

"Finally you're waking up, sleeping beauty", a man says as I open my eyes. "I'm Chris, you must be Charlie then."

He sends me a confident smirk and walks off. I look around, noticing that I'm tied to a chair. My head hurts like hell, somebody knocked me off. There's a clock on the wall in the room, it's eleven o'clock.

"You missed a few calls by Ana. I don't know her but she texted and called and texted. It was really irritating so I destroyed your phone, sorry. Anger issues can be really hard to handle gorgeous. Oh, I called your professor and told him that you're sick and not coming for the next weeks. Bad virus."

What the hell?! He kidnapped me, destroyed my phone and called my professor. What does he want?! Killing me? Why did he even kidnap me?

"You're a bit pale honey. Are you hungry or thirsty? You can talk to me."

I shake my head no in response. Two guards are standing next to the only door of the room. It's really cold in here, the grubby sofa in the corner of the room is facing an old TV which is turned on. Thursday is written next to the time. Thursday. I'm missing for three days! Ana is surely panicking because I haven't called her yet.

"Why are you doing this?", I ask sounding weaker than I wanted to.

"Kidnaping is fun. Torturing and killing too. Oops, did I predict? Sorry", he said with a psychotic smirk. "Don't trust a stranger from the internet that fast Charlie. You should've known."

The clock turns twelve, time for the news. I watch the TV in shock as a picture of me shows up.

"Charlie Scott is missing. The girl was last seen at Central Park wearing a dark red dress", the News-Lady says. "She was probably kidnapped by a man called Chris Parker. After Charlie wanted to meet him on Monday, she haven't returned. A close friend of hers told us that she wanted to call her after the date, but she never did. Her professors told the police that Charlie is sick, her boyfriend called them. Charlie's friend told the police that she has no boyfriend. If anybody sees the girl or Chris Parker, phone the police. Chris Parker was arrested a few times for tired kidnapping. Pray for Charlie that she's still alive."

After a picture of Chris appeared he turned the Tv off angrily. I guess he didn't think that they would know that fast what happened. Thanks to Ana.

"We have to hurry, they know that I kidnapped you. I thought that we could have fun together a bit longer", Chris says walking around me. "You're very pretty Charlie. I want you to close your eyes. If you do what I want and don't resist I won't hurt you. Otherwise, it will become very ugly for you."

A tear leaves my eye as Chris covers my mouth and loosens the ropes around me.