FIVE

I feel dirty. I never wanted to be in a situation like that but I think it happens faster than you can think. After what happened yesterday Chris made me unconscious and changed motel. He put me on a bed, my wrists locked to the headboard.

"How did you sleep, honey?", Chris asks and sits next to me on the bed.

I try to move away from him but the handcuffs won't let me. He smirks at my vain attempt to move. My stomach rumbles, I haven't eaten in days. Yesterday I luckily got a glass of water.

"Adam is going to be here soon, honey. He will bring something to eat", Chris says and strokes my cheek. "Please don't cry. Maybe I'll let you go in a few months."

In a few months?! I'm nearly starving, I'm feeling dirty and I'm feared of going to be killed! I don't want to stay just another day with this psychotic kidnaper. The door opens and Adam steps in, a few bags in his hands. The smell of food spreads in the room and I feel my mouth watering. Spicy noodles with fried chicken.

"I hope you like it, honey. It's from that Asian Booth you always eat at."

Did he watch me? Why haven't I noticed? Chris gets up and uncuffs me so I can eat. I look around, analysing my surroundings for a chance of escape. A window, a closet, a door which probably leads to the bathroom and a small kitchen. Not really helpful. I start eating so that I won't look too suspicious. Chris smiles satisfied.

"You can go shower when you're done. In one of the bags are some clothes for you. Hurry up, we will leave New York when you're finished", he says and leaves the motel room with Adam, locking the door behind them. I feel relieved and a little bit safer once they're gone. Slowly I eat my noodles, not rushing anything. Incidentally, I look through the bag of clothes. Black Leggings, underwear, a baby-blue hoodie and a white T-Shirt. Not that bad. I finish the Asian box and grab some shower gel from the bag too before I head to the bathroom. I don't like the grubby state of motel rooms, especially the bathrooms are dilapidated. The water is a little bit cold so I clean myself as fast as I can. After showering, I change into my new clothes. Chris and Adam are still gone so I look around in the motel room, searching for something to help me escape. I nearly lost hope because there was nothing useful when I see my key to escape. A cell phone. Securing that I'm alone I grab it and put it in the large pocket of my hoodie. I rush over to the bag of food from the Asian Booth, pulling out a little business card with a telephone number. I lock myself in the bathroom again, dialling the number. There's a moment of silence before a male voice answers.

"Welcome to the Asian Booth. My name is Han, what can I do for you?"

"Han? Here is Charlie. Listen, Chris locked me in a motel room in New York. Go to the police, they have to locate this call. Help me, Han, please. I have to go, I don't know when he comes back", I say panicking.

"Charlie we thought you were dead! Stay strong, I'm on my way. We will get you out, don't worry", he answers before ending the call.