Premise

In this world, Knull was a more benevolent being. Meaning he wasn't hell bent on destroying all life. He was also given the task of protecting the space stone. The only marvel charachters that exist here are Spiderman, who gained his powers about 5 years before quirks showed up and Dr. Strange, whose origin story is the same as in the MCU.

The symbiotes had all returned to Klyntar before the start of the story, with Carnage being dragged back by Grendel. He also decided to bring Anti-Venom with him. 

Around 50 years before the start of the story. Thanos attacked Klyntar in order to take the Space Stone from Knull. He had already taken the Soul Stone, Mind Stone and Power Stone and managed to defeat Knull. His army slaughtered the symbiotes, with the only survivors being Venom, Carnage, Toxin, Anti Venom and Knull who transferred his conciousness and abilities into a symbiote in order to survive. He had absorbed the Space Stone, giving him it's powers, and enabling him to escape to Earth, bringing the other survivers with him.

On Earth, they bonded with multiple humans, none of which were suitable hosts. Bonding with humans gave them quirks of their own. In the end, Knull decided to use his powers to become the host of the other symbiotes, slowly sacrificing his life force in the process.

Also, the stones are pieces of One-Above-All instead of Nemesis. The other beings such as Celestials, Beyonders and The Living Tribunal don't exist either.

-Ashborn Out