I'm Back

Hello there everyone, Ashborn here.

First, of all, I'm sorry for just disappearing. I posted the previous chapter on the first day of my winter holidays. I was planning on updating every 2 days for the entirety of the holidays but my parents just dropped a bombshell the next day that we were leaving on a week-long trip and I wasn't allowed to bring my laptop with me.

And while we were outstation, the psychopaths in my school's board decided that holidays till the 1st are too long and cut them short to just the 28th. And they started on the 25th. So, when we got back home, I was knee-deep in unfinished assignments and projects.

I was dealing with all that shit when the teachers informed us that we have monthly tests from the 5th. Thankfully they got postponed because COVID-19 has started spreading in my country once more.

I also got my vaccine a few days back and couldn't use my right arm at all.

So, now I have online school and can get back to writing, although the update schedule isn't gonna get any better.

Another thing, a user messaged me asking me to make a BakuDeku fic. That's why I thought I should put this here- I am not going to make any stories with Harem, Smut, or Gay Ships in them. I don't have a problem with the LGBTQ community, but I don't like the gay ships and won't be writing any such fics.

That's all.

-Ashborn Out