Chapter 1: Rewrite the story.

Awaken boy, Awaken. These words rung in his head constantly as he looked around, nothing. Nothing at all. What you see in front of you, is the remains of your real world, the Barian World. "Wh- what's a Barian!?" The only words he could muster. Tsk. I see you weren't originally part of one of the Emperors, no matter. Awaken to your senses, boy. Looking into nothing, he could feel what felt like a hand cupping around his earlobes as he felt something cold and metallic pierce it. As he turned his face to where he could feel the hand coming from, to which an endless flood of memories filled his brain, and he felt his eyes close, truly returning to nothing.

"Yuuuuma! Wait up!" Tori called out as she chased after Yuma, who was busy racing Bronk. "Can't Tori, I gotta beat Bronk to school!" Was all he could shout as he raced ahead of her. Tori letting out a sigh, stopped running and just decided to walk instead, she'd catch up with them and scold them at school.  A red light shined onto her eyes, to which she had to cover. "Gah! Who's doing that?" She said, as she looked in front of her. A boy clad in a Heartland Uniform wearing a red earing. The red light must've been reflected off the sun and into her eyes.

The guy seemed unbothered by what he did, like he was oblivious. She just decided to ignore him and kept on walking. "Hmmm... weird." Was all she could say. "Hey Tori!" Another girl said as two girls caught up to her, Cathy and Rio. "Let me guess... Yuma ran off with Bronk again?" Rio asked her, while Cathy looked a bit sad at the mention of Yuma, but quickly cheered up. "Yeah, but it's honestly normal at this point. They've gotta grow up at some point though!" Tori said enthusiastically. "Well, I think Yuma's fine. Bronk can mature I guess." Cathy said, giving her two cents.

Do not interact with them yet, boy. The moment must be perfect. LISTEN to me. "Y-yeah." He said under his breath. Whoever was this person in his head was constantly breathing down his neck and he couldn't get in a single question. Not that the person was avoiding any questions. He was just too afraid to ask. Looking up from the ground, he could see the academy he was due to be enrolled at, Heartland Academy. It was large, to say the least. Going in and up the stairs, then into the principal's office.

"Who are you?" The principal asked, staring at him, a bit bewildered. Now, flick the spider at him. He manifested, what felt like it was made of his own skin, even though it wasn't and flicked it at the principal. "Hey what are you-" The spider landed on his neck and bit down into it. "Of course! You can be enrolled! You already have the uniform after all! I'll have Mr. Kay get you over!" The principal said, making sure to grab Mr. Kay over the announcement.

"Guhhh... finally, class is over." Yuma said, zoning as he stretched, still sitting down. He was quickly whacked against the head by the person sitting next to him. "Ow, Tori! What was that for!?" "Yuma, we're only in the second lesson! You haven't been paying attention, have you!?" Tori said. "Second lesson!? Oh come on..." Yuma whined and he only just looked up to the teacher in front. Mr. Kay wasn't there. "Hey, Tori, where's Mr. Kay?" He asked her. "Wait, where is Mr. Kay?" Tori said, looking up from her work.

From across the room, Bronk signaled over to his friends to gain their attention. "Mr. Kay was called into the office for some reason. You wouldn't have noticed since, Yuma, you were too busy looking through your deck." He told Yuma, looking confused. "What could Mr. Kay be doing in the Principal Office? He's not done anything bad." Tori lightly whacked him over the head again. "Ow." "Teachers don't get called into the office unless they're fired or something else happened." She told him sternly. "Mr. Kay's been fired!? But he was a good teacher."

"Yuma, I'm flattered but I haven't been fired." Mr. Kay said, walking in followed by a boy. The boy had blonde hair which was a bit rugged and stuck up at the top, he also wore a red crystal as an earring. "Well class, this is Kieran Tarro, he's going to be our new student, now Kieran, there's a seat there." Mr. Kay told Kieran, pointing at the table just to Yuma's right. He quickly bowed. "Thank you."  Kieran said as he walked to the desk with a stern face. Why does this... feel so familiar? He asked mentally, sitting down.