Chapter 5: The chase begins!

Chase after her!

"Right."

Kieran rushed after his older sister, kicking off a wall to leap over the wall separating the two, to which he began running. She kept up her pace, firing the dragonfly grappling hook once more to exit the alley and onto a café's balcony. With Kieran leaping up onto the platform he began chase as they both weaved their way through the café.

He let out a snarl as he passed one of the customers about to be served. "I'll be having whatever they're having." The waiter looked confused for a second, but nodded.

"Get out of my brother's body, E'Rah!"

"What?" Kieran asked the voice in his head as Nagi turned a dark corner and used her hook again to launch herself forward. You do not need to know BOY! JUST CONTINUE YOUR CHASE OR I SHALL STRIKE YOU DOWN! FOCUS!! E'Rah continued to scream in his head as he hopped over a steel gate to reach his target. Nagi had jumped and used her hook to reach a rooftop, and slide down it to reach another roof.

Clambering up using one of those ladders at the side of apartments and leaping onto the roof he copied what she did to get to her current spot, but nonetheless she kept running into a dark alley. Kieran continued his chase, not getting tired at all as he watched Nagi slowly enter a large, empty area, what seemed like a field from the dark alley. 

"If you want your Ravenous Tarantula, you can free my brother from your grip and I'll hand over the card."

The woman continued to speak, flashing the card again.

"I refuse to let go!"

E'Rah spoke through Kieran's body and voice, which shocked both Kieran and Nagi, honestly.

"Fine. We'll duel, and I'll be winning. Whether you like it or not."

Nagi equipped her loader and began her Duel Sequence. 

*Deck Set! Machina! Mega Load!*

The spider leg-like duel disk sprouted form his arm and Kieran slotted in his deck, the symbol appearing over both their eyes. "First you take over his body, and you poison it like this? It's disgusting. You're lucky it doesn't hurt him." She half-snarled at him. "Even if it did hurt him, What would you do? I don't have a physical body and you can't exactly hurt him... he's your dear little brother." E'Rah spoke through Kieran again.

"Duel."

Kieran Vs. Nagi!

Kieran:
Hand: 5
LP: 4000

Nagi:
Hand: 5
LP: 4000

Nagi's Turn:

"I'll be starting first." Analyzing her hand, she took a card and placed it onto the field. "I'll start off by Summoning Machina Gearframe, who upon his Normal Summon, adds me a Machina monster from my deck to my hand. I'll add Unclaspare." Hand 5 -> 4 -> 5 The orange Gearframe appeared on the field and reared it's hand to the air, to indicate a beckoning of reinforcements.