Chapter 4: Full Force Conclusion.

.

...

. . .

Nagi stood up from her desk, turning away from her latest project. She needed a quick minute to de-stress. So she turned and weaved her way through the Tarro house hold, stopping at Kieran's door. She turned it and opened the door, only to be met with how she left it yesterday. It was empty, empty as in it looked lifeless, sure there were a couple thing here and there like a couple red rings and earrings in a box, but it looked lifeless without the person who lived in this room, it felt lifeless, dried up of all it's color. It felt like a black and white movie, but in a room. Though what stood out the most was a violin and bow that was displayed up against a wall. But even now as she looked at it, it felt as lifeless as the rest of the room.

A couple beeps were alerted from the room she was just in. She groaned a little and walked back in. Only to notice the signal for Yasei's Loader was going off. "How dare she... when I get to her after school, she'll have no Loader privileges for a week!" She shouted, keeping an eye on where the Loader was. Heartland Academy. It seems that Yasei had broke both sections of rule 2, which annoyed her.

While her name did mean calm, she could never stay calm when her siblings where doing things like this. She took a deep breath, exhaling as she turned back to her project, circuitry facing her back. Once she finished this, everything should be back to normal... for them at least. But giving this thing a mind of it's own was difficult... morally of course. What if the AI of it went rogue? She'd probably have to sort that out later.

. . .

...

.

--

"Come on Shark! Just high five the sky and you can win!" Yuma shouted from the sidelines, encouraging a lot more. "Yuma!! He can't focus if you keep shouting at him!" Tori scolded him for a second. "Yeah yeah, I know, but he's gotta win! That girl is already halfway to winning! If he just believes, he can do it!" Tori looked a bit fed up. "Yuma just let him handle it on his own."

--

Shark's Turn:

"I draw!" Hand 1 -> 2 Shark smirked at the card he just drew. "I Normal Summon Buzzsaw Shark! And get this! I target a monster I control then get to Special Summon a Fish monster with the same Level as one of my monsters but with a different name from my deck! I'll summon," Hand 2-> 1 He searched through his deck for a moment. "I summon Right-Hand Shark! Now I'll build the Overlay Network! Howl, unknown roar! Rise from the darkness of the abyss!! Xyz Summon!! Bahamut Shark!"

"Now! Right-Hand Shark also lets my monster not be destroyed by battle when used as an Overlay Unit!" He explained to Yasei, who seemed a bit confused. "And then I activate Monster Reborn, to bring back my Shark Drake! Now we'll battle! What's that idiot doing? He knows that even if he attacks one of my monsters I can use Ghostrick-Go-Round! Yasei quickly gasped as things played out in her head. Of course! Both of his monsters have high attack, which means even if I used Go-Round to put one face-down, he still has room to attack my Angel! "What? Just realized that I can beat your strategy?"

"Hehahaha-ahaha-haha! It's funny how dumb you are." Her laughter seemed a bit creepy, but followed up by her statement, it became a little too funny. "You can only attack Alucard due to his effect!" "Just what I wanted anyway! Bahamut Shark attacks your Alucard! I'll be beating you here if you use that Go-Round!" Shark exclaimed, a bit smug. "Not if I just take the damage!" Yasei said, chuckling as she executed her idea, in exchange for 800 damage and her monster being destroyed.