Chapter 3: Standing by! Yes Ma'am!

.

...

. . .

"Hey sis, you don't mind if I go to that Heartland Academy, right?"

"For educational purposes of course, if you even try to go after our brother and save him, you will fail."

"Ahaha! You just called him brother! You're not as cold-hearted as I thou-"

"If you want to go then you better keep your mouth shut!"

"Got it, got it, got it."

. . .

...

.

"Well, education, here I come!" The girl said as she approached the Academy, stretching. She had some of her blonde hair done up in a bun held up with a heart pin sticking through it, while the rest flowed. Over her uniform, she wore a black parka that stretched down to her waist with gold rims that ran down the sides. Accompanying her was a much larger and taller woman who just let her own brunette hair with black highlights at the end flow. Both stepped into the principal's office.

The larger woman coughed lightly to grab his attention. "I would like to enroll my... sister to this academy." The woman asked, sitting down in one of the chairs. "Well, that can be easily arranged but, are you the legal guardian of your sister?" The principal questioned. "Unfortunately."  The woman said, handing over documents. "Well easier said than done! Your sister will be second year and..." The principal began rambling on a bit, maybe too far, to which both of the girls just yawned. "Yes we understand very well. My sister will find her way to her class, yes yes."

As the two left and shut the door behind them, the woman bent down to her sister's level. "Now listen here, there are 2 rules. Number 1. Do not get involved with your brother, got it?" The sister nodded. "Number 2a-" The other girl groaned loudly. "Just- listen. Do not use your Mega Loader, use a normal Duel Disk. Finally, Number 2b." The woman inhaled then exhaled. "B E H A V E." The woman looked dead straight into the girl's eyes. "Do you understand, Y A S E I ?" The older woman asked, awaiting a response. Yasei looked down in defeat. "Yeah, I do,  Nagi."

Nagi turned away and walked away from Yasei, "I have work to attend to, I will see you... after school." Nagi gave her a final glare, which creeped out Yasei. "Yeah, see ya sis." Yasei waited a few seconds before laughing slightly. "I'm going to break every single one of those rules in the span of..." Yasei began thinking. "3 minutes... give or take." She gave herself a menacing grin as she turned and started walking only to realize that she didn't know where she was even going.

"What class was it again?" Yasei pondered, indulging in her own thoughts. "Uhhhh..." She snapped her finger. "Ah right, that principal said I'm in the second year, so I'll be on the second floor and I think he said I'd be in the class with that one teacher with the... fuzzy black hair, yes yes! That was it!" She rushed around the school, not knowing what classroom was which and was where. She was very tired at this point.

Practically almost ready to faint as she reached for the door handle, turning it and entering. "Sorry I'm late..." She dreaded as she looked at the teacher then the class, who had all gone silent. "Ah you must be Yasei, take a sit next to Reginald over there." The teacher said, pointing over the the spot next to the boy with hair that went down to his neck and stuck out. "Yeah thanks..." She continued to say as she ventured up to the desk, "Wait miss, that parka isn't school regulation." The teacher told her halfway up towards the desk. "I don't have the energy to argue." She blankly said, continuing up.