Ninomea Ina'nis x yandere reader 🩸

The reader has powers, they can create things out of thin air if they know what they are making and destroy things by snapping their finger. The destruction power can't be used if the field of destruction is too large. The destruction will turn anything it destroys into ash. also the reader is a massive germaphobe and will wear doctor's gloves everywhere, the only person they'll touch without the gloves on is Ina.

⚠️ warning ⚠️ gore, there will be some pretty gory scenes, our reader is a real maniac, I'll put a warning before the gore starts.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ina pov

We had been together for so long. How didn't I notice. This... this is so wrong, I can't let them catch me. I ran further from the spot where I had heard the bloody cries and screams of the poor souls that had somehow incurred the wrath of my partner.

I ran further and further until the sounds of earlier had completely disappeared and the silence of the night enveloped me again. I breathed a short sigh of relief, but it seems like Kami-sama didn't plan on letting me off so easily, because a few seconds I felt something hit my neck and my consciousness slipped away from me.

Earlier...
Y/n pov

I am once again on a wonderful date with my beautiful girlfriend, I can't believe I get to wake up with her every day. However... not everything is perfect. I have changed. I can feel it, it's like an obsession or a drug. I can't get rid of it, no matter how much time I spend with Ina, it's never enough and when I see those friends with her... I just. I'm fine with the holomyth, I've know them for as long as Ina has, so I would never do something to them. Wait, do something to them, I wouldn't do something to anyone, not like that anyway... my thoughts are messed up dammit. I should go to bed early tonight.

I seem to fade back in to reality, just to be met with a concerned stare from Ina. "Are you alright Y/n, you seemed to lose focus with reality for a second there" she said just to give one of her signature smiles. I smiled back without a thought. If she's here I don't care about anything else. We went to Kfp, as we had promised Kiara earlier. The food was good as usual, everything was going just fine, until some filthy sleazebags decided they just had to interrupt something good.

Five ruffians by the looks of it, I could already feel myself getting angry. How dare they even breathe the same air as the goddess sitting next to me. To make it even worse, the leader by the looks of it, seemed interested in Ina and her adorable ear flaps. "What have we got here, some kind of date, huh" He rudely sat next to us, while my favorite tako priestess calmly ignored his comment. "So what are those things on your head, girl?" He reached out to touch her ear flaps. However he was stopped by me grabbing and swiftly breaking his arm before he or his filthy gang could react. The tako priestess still calmly sipping her smoothy. "You should get out of here unless you want to leave here with less than you came in with" I said, a dark look in my eyes. I'm glad I kept my gloves on, I wouldn't want to be dirtied by this pig.

It seems I need to crush some insects later, can't have them, BUGging my favorite priestess.

The man retracted his arm, a look of agony present on his face. He seemed to reach out to smack me, but was held back by one of the waiters. "Sir, please calm yourself and leave the premises with your companions, we hope never to see you again or else the police will be called" the waiter said, with a strong grip on the leader's arm. He finally seemed to asses the situation and with a pained sneer shoved the waiter aside and left the restaurant with his entourage following him like loyal dogs.