Uruha Rushia x reader 🦋 {with endings come new beginnings}

Reader will be another graduated holo member, slight angst but mostly just fluff, just my tribute to Rushia, I know she is doing well at least :D.

Warning: short like Rushia

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

As the sun was slowly completing its fall from the sky we had almost finished packing all the stuff we would need for the trip, I glanced at Rushia who was looking at the old house full of memories, she seemed to be looking at a picture in her hand with all her genmates on it.

I smiled softly, she wasn't crying anymore, just drifting with the waves of nostalgia from the experiences she'd had with her genmates.

I came up from behind wrapping her in a hug, to which she responded by relaxing in my hold.

"Everything is packed and we're ready to leave whenever you are" I said while glancing to the others that were waiting in the car.

I got a comforting smile from Coco. Aloe was playing on her phone idly as usual, but she too showed that we were ready whenever Rushia was by sticking up her thumb.

After looking at the house one more time, we drove away, night had already fallen at this point and both Rushia and I were quite drowsy after the long day we had.

It was difficult at first, the surprise graduation of my necromancer girlfriend, the circumstances were hard go accept and I was angry and sad after hearing it, but now she could come over to our place, Coco and I were the first to graduate and both of us had worked up a lot of money by taking quests in different dimensions, with Coco's draconic powers of course.

Some time after that, as I was still invested to see how my hololive friends were doing, we heard about the Diva and with some meetings together and hanging out and getting to know her, we invited her to our house too, living with friends made everything much better and of course we kept contact with the rest.

Rushia and I had some difficulties handling the graduation as we loved streaming together, but now it seems we are both done with this phase in life and she could come live with us in the 'graduation house' as we called it.

My eyes began to close as I sat next to her leaning lightly on her shoulder, while Coco and Aloe gave understanding looks, Coco put the music softer and soon the both of us were out like a light.