8 - Tea Party

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

"Welcome" said a pleasant voice. "W-who are you..." I said uneasily "I only came because that airhead dragged me here..." trying to sound like I'm not angry. "I'm sorry about Natsuhiko's behavior towards you" she looked at me and smiled "I hope you forgive us...I'm Sakura, Sakura Nanamine" "I'm Y/n...Y/n L/n" I i said cautiously. "Have some tea or some snacks" said the guy named Natsuhiko. I looked around and saw...him. "Tsukasa-kun what are you doing here..." I said. He smiled "Y/n-chan you remembered me. But I hope you're not gonna be mad at me for this...". "Ugh! What have you done!?" I was frustrated because I was stuck on the chair. Just as I was about to scream I heard another scream. It was that crazy guy who dragged me into this. "Hey, why are you here!? I thought that you were with those two!". "I am" he said as he looked at me "This is the way that my lady shows her love~". "You're just weird she probably hates you." I looked at him as we were sinking.

.

.

.

"Hey wake up~!" I heard a voice say as I opened up my eyes I was shock about that simp on me, it looked as he was trying to kiss me. "What the heck!?" as I headbutted him on accident. "Ow..." he muttered. "Hm...Yashiro-san said something about this place before...and you are the one who dragged Yashiro here!" I said angrily. "Um...that cream haired girl?" he said "Yes..." I looked away "Hmph I am getting out of here on my own!" I said as I walked and tried some doorways. 'This one...why does this sounds so familiar?' I cautiously opened up the door... I found myself at a park..."A...park?"

Two kids were running around and giggling. They noticed a girl who was staring at them. "Hello miss! Are you okay?" the children said.

"A-ah I-I'm fine thank you" I said 'I guess it's time to-' something dragged me out. "A-Amane!" I said. "Hey N/n I just sa-N/n! are you ok!?" that's the last thing I heard before I saw darkness...