24 - Teru & Akane (Pt. 1)

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

Nagisa Kunishige the head priest of the shrine we're in called teru  'Teru-sama' ...I wonder why...but I feel stupid... it's probably because he's a exorcist........

"Shrines are like brokers I guess" Minamoto-kaichou said.

"Brokers?" I repeated. 

"Yup!"

"------You can hang a 'Exorcist' sign on your house and then you'll sure have a lot of visitors" the head priest said... Is he mad or is he joking?

"I see! So then we'll lose our jobs...we stop exorcise the supernaturals and then we will all die and it would be a calamity born from our destruction! Sound nice huh?" Kaichou said.

Is he planning to let us get killed!?

"Stop... It sounds like you aren't even joking... Why did you come here?" the priest said.

"Actually we came he-"

'Ring! Ring!'

"Aoi-san... can you go to it and tell me what they want?"

"Me!?..." I sighed "Geez...He thinks he can boss me around... huh? Minamoto-kouhai?"

Should I answer it?

"Hello? Sorry but we're a bit busy right now....." I whispered.

Then I heard a loud screeching noise.

"AHHH!" I screamed.

"Geez...Aoi~"

"Sorry! Something's wrong with the phone! It says it's from Minamoto-kouhai but..."

'AAAAAAkane~kun'

"Eh?"

'Hello...would you like me to make your wish come true?'

I was shocked...but then...Minamoto-senpai he took the phone and hang up.

"Aoi...Who was the caller?"

"It was...it was Minamoto-kouhai or...it should have been...."

Clatter! The cup broke.

"Don't tell me you...brown hair don't tell me that you're cursed!" the priest says.

He started to panic "Why on earth did you get a call from him!? What did you do!?" he yelled.

President kept calm and asked "A curse and that kid? You know something about this phone call don't you?"

"...It was when I was still a junior priest a certain woman brought a child to visit the shrine...she told us that on his birthday he vanished but one day more than half a year later he reappeared...She said that he wasn't her child..."

A flashback from Kunishige's memory

"Hey kid, I'm Nagisa Kunishige. What's your name and what are you drawing?"

"Kunishige-kun....Your dream will come true"

Next day...the head priest died.

End of flashback

"Then the child and the family died..... I thought the head priest's death was a coincidence...but when each family that has been involved with their house each of them died...What is the meaning of this, Teru! Why are you getting that phone call!?"

"My bother might have gone inside the house...somehow"

"What have you- So if he died then you'll take responsibility!?"

"Ah...My deepest sincere apologies"

"Do you think that would do!?"

He stood up and walked towards the door...

"Where are you going?" Minamoto-senpai asked.

"Reporting to the head of the Minamoto family"

"To dad?"

He looked at Minamoto-senpai and said "You should get scolded for getting involved with the house..."

And he left...while slamming the door.

I tried to open the door but it won't budge.

I started to panic and kicking the door.

"Why won't it open!? What do we do President!?...President...?"

I notice him lying on the floor.

"President?" I said as he rolled on the ground.

"I'm...just...done with everything..."

"WHAT!?"

_____________

I forgot it was tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyy TvT I've been playing bungou stray dogs: TotL