34 - Lily-san of the flower garden

Hello people :D it's been a long time since I touched this story and it might in fact continue- ok now on to the story-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanako's Pov

The kid told me what he has heard about the new apparition. She really might be the new apparition. Now all we have to do is find her. We went to the flower garden and did as we are told to by the rumor. As we finished, we heard someone walking to us. 

"Senpai/Yashiro" the kid and I both yelled.

"Hello but...who are you guys?" the person that looks a lot like Yashiro asked.

"What do you mean- It can't be you lost your memories...." my voice trailed off. It can't be....why must this happen....I had already lost her....and she finally had came back.

"Don't worry Hanako..."the kid suddenly spoke "We'll figure how to bring her memories back somehow!" he was probably trying to cheer both himself and I up.

"Yes....we will find out some way" I agreed.

.

"Yashiro's back but she has lost her memories...." I explained to Y/n, but she just sat there motionlessly.

"How to bring back her memories...." I heard Y/n muttered under her breath.

"If we go around making the same memories as we have done before....will she slowly remember them?" I wondered out loud.

"Great idea! Why don't we start right now?" Y/n suddenly cheered herself up and believing that we could help bring Yashiro's memories back. 

.

[Some months later because the Author is really lazy]

The progress is really slow but it's so far promising.

"Hanako-kun!" Yashiro called out as she ran towards him with a bag "Here! I made it with Kou-kun! For you" Yashiro gives him the bag. Hanako opened it and found donuts in there.

"Yashiro! Thank you" Hanako hugged her. Yashiro said nothing else but just smiled. 

---------------------------------

yea this is short-

blame it on my motivation

bye bye (this probably isn't the best chapter buuuuuut I'm lazy and it's been a long time-)