16 - Out of No. 6's boundary

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

"Leave!" I said. Though I have a strange feeling for Minamoto-kaichou I don't particularly hate him... "What a terrible attitude even when I came here to save you guys." he said. "You came here to save us?" I asked. "Well...of course...as the eldest son of the Minamoto I came to the school for patrol...lots of supernaturals coming out of nowhere...and your glasses" he said as he took out the glasses he made for me. "Ah" I said. "So I came here...but" he looked at Ao-chan "That you came too close to the far shore..." . "Hiya!" he said as he poked my wound. "AHHH...what are you d-doing" I managed to say as I fell. "You are only able to bear those wounds because you're the clock keeper. You better say in that form or it'll get worst" he said "Anyways we should get going" .

.

.

.

We walked as Minamoto-kaichou talks. "Living things shouldn't even be here because it's just one step away from the far shore." he said. "Can't we go from where you came from?" I asked. "Ah that's a one-way doorway" he said "And this place isn't somewhere you can reach and leave easily...excuse me" as he jumped over us. I heard a crackling sound. "You guys alright?" he said as he finished up the supernatural. "Y-yeah" we both said. "Run~" he said. "You seem like you're enjoying this!" I shouted. "Here..." he said as he gave Ao-chan a protection charm. "What is this?" she asked. "It's a protection charm that'll protect you from supernaturals"  he said. "Okay" she said.

.

.

.

"Whoa...It's dark here!" I said. "Akane-kun...I'm sorry for injuring you earlier" Ao-chan said. "Well...It's fine it's not Ao-chan's fault anyways...let's apologize together" I said. "I....actually like giraffes" Ao-chan said. Making my almost turning around. "T-then do you want to go to the zoo?" I said. "Ok..." she said. I asked her about stuff and I promise that I'll do everything she likes with her. "What do you like?" she asks. "I like you Ao-chan." I replied simply.

Aoi's Pov

If only I had said I like you back

"We made it Ao-cha-n....Ao-chan?" I said.