Prologue

The rain poured down hard at 7:30pm in Seoul as a grey Range Rover sped through the streets. Following it was a black Kia Jeep, going just as fast. In the car was a middle aged woman, with her teenage daughter of 17 years.

A streak of lightening sparked and an electricity pole was knocked down.

"Oh no..." The woman clasped her palm over her mouth.

"Mum, what's going on? Why are those people chasing us?" The girl asked and her mother sniffled.

"Nothing baby. Just hold on. Mummy will fix this" The woman said in a scared tone, with her hands shaking against the steering of the car.

The girl said nothing. She trusted her mother, she's one of the bravest and coolest people out there.

A loud noise was heard and the car screeched forward involuntarily, causing both the woman and her daughter to jerk forward, but she held her hand out to stop her daughter from banging her head on the dashboard.

"Mom?"

"Don't worry baby, I got this" She whispered and patted her hair affectionately.

The girl could see fear and yet determination in her mother's eyes as she tried desperately to lose the Jeep chasing them.

Their thoughts were cut short when another hit from behind was delivered with just the right accuracy. The woman let out a groan of struggle as she tried desperately to steer the car in an opposite direction to counter the hit but the Jeep's front rammed into the back of their car again.

"No!"

The car toppled twice and rolled off the road where it kept on tumbling down the slopey path over and over, until it crashed against a tree.

The woman's head was bleeding where it lay against the steering wheel. Her daughter pushed herself up without much difficulties; she didn't sustain much injuries thanks to the airbag her mother had activated.

But what about the woman?

"Mum? Mum?" She shuffled out of her seat and shoke her unconscious parent. "Wake up Eomma.. you're scaring me.. " She shook her harder but she didn't move a muscle.

The Jeep retraced it's steps after seeing the accident, convinced that they couldn't have survived it, owing to the amount of times the car rolled and how hard it was hit.

The girl was temporarily in shock before she shakily retrieved her phone and dialed a number.

"H-hello?"

L̶O̶V̶E̶W̶I̶R̶E̶

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.