Chapter 4: Corndogs

JISOO

I stood in between Rosé's legs while she dressed me up in black sweats and a hoodie since its chilly outside.

Unnie is so kind, and pretty, and cute.. she's very nice.

She reached up and pulled my cheek and I blushed.

"What do you want for breakfast honey?" She asked me and I looked down shyly.

"Pancakes" I said and she giggled.

"Okay" She pecked my cheek and held my hand then took us downstairs where Yuna and Lisa were already eating their breakfast that didn't consist of pancakes.

"Dont worry ChiChu, I'll make your breakfast" She assured me and I got seated, then Yuna smiled.

"Good morning guys" I grinned and Lisa gave me a thumbs up as she ate.

"So Jisoo, did you get that girl's number?" Yuna asked me as she chewed her food and Rosé glanced back at us.

"No.. but she was nice and pretty" I told her with a smile and she giggled.

"Maybe Lisa and I can help you find a g--"

Unnie shoved a piece of toast into her mouth-- how did she get here so fast??

"Stop spoiling her, she's still very innocent" She hugged my head and pet my hair. "And you, I'm almost done making your delicious pancakes, okay" She cupped my cheeks and I nodded.

"Good God..." Yuna breathed as soon as she swallowed the entire toast and Lisa and started clapping.

"I can do that too" I told them.

"Really? Here, try" Lisa offered me her toast but I nodded no.

"Unnie is making breakfast for me, i dont want to fill up before that" I told her and she shrugged.

"What can I say? My future wife is very thoughtful" As soon as Lisa said that, I scanned her tone, and fingers.

My scanners said she was joking, and I found no ring.

So I relaxed.

"Here Jisoo" She placed my breakfast in front of me and I grinned.

"Thanks Unnie. Hey, I want you to feed me" I held her back when she moved to leave.

"Sure" She patted my head and sat next to me.

I really enjoy this.

...

"Unnie, are you going to leave me all alone?" I pouted when I saw her carrying her bag.

I really want to go with her!

"No, no. I wont leave you darling. Do you wanna accompany me to work?" She asked me and I nodded with a cheeky grin.

"Yay! Jisoo, today, I'll show you where yours truly works--"

"Unnie?"

"No, pfft. I meant me" Lisa scoffed, adjusting her arm on my shoulder and I looked down in thought.

"Can I see where Chaeyoung works?" I asked her hopefully and her smile dropped.

"Chaeng she's with you. Yuna, I'll drop you off at school"

...

DOUBLE HORIZON COMPLEX

"Wow.. is this where you work?"

"Yeah. For over three years" She told me and I looked around curiously.

My circuits are whirring so much.