Chapter 2: I am Jisoo

ROSÉ

We started the surgery in the morning, and it's almost midnight now.

We took off our bloody gloves and masks then washed our hands at the faucet before returning to the soon to be android.

Lisa threw her jacket around my shoulders and I smiled.

"Thank you" I gave her cheek a pat and she grinned.

I yawned then started typing in the android's traits, likes, dislikes, personality and attributes. Things like that, with Lisa peering over my shoulder like a hawk.

Name, Kim Jisoo

Age, 21

Personality, Sweet, kind, helpful, funny, cute, cheerful, curious

Trigger word,

Safe word, Dior

Attributes, Super strength, x-ray vision, built-in scanners including biometrics, charging

As I typed on, I was starting to feel sleepy so Lisa lifted me off my feet.

"Wait here, I'll finish up, okay?" She whispered and I nodded.

THE NEXT MORNING

Something was poking me in my cheek as I slept and I turned the other way on my bed.

What the fuck is that anyway?

I thought it was Lisa so I continued sleeping, until something squeezed my ass.

"WHO THE FUCK DARES TO--"

I shot up, ready to end the person but my eyes landed on the most innocent ones I'd ever seen.

"Jisoo?" I asked with a smile and she nodded.

She looks so innocent.. and amazingly gorgeous too.

When did she get so attractive??

She also looks scared.

"I am Jisoo" She said meekly and I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Rosie, your unnie" I told her and she bit her finger nervously.

This girl is too cute.

I moved my head to the left, then right, and she copied me.

Aww.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked.

"Lisa is the best" Jisoo reported and I sighed.

Lisa did something.

"Don't ever say that okay Jisoo?" I placed my hand around the back of her neck and felt her charging port.

She needs to be charged every night or she'll shut down if her battery is too low.

"Affirmative"

"Really? Come with me" I got off the bed and grabbed her wrist.

I took her to my reading table where I created a file for much more informal reactions and responses then plugged it into her charging port and her head lowered down as the settings began downloading.

That'll take atleast half an hour.

I ran my hand through my hair and grabbed my phone then went downstairs where I video chatted Lisa on my phone.

"Wifey, you're awake" She smiled at me and I sighed.

"Get over here Lisa, you can't leave me all alone with Jisoo. She's your responsibility too" I complained and she beamed.