Chapter 3: Where is Jisoo?

ROSÉ

I grabbed Jisoo's head and tried to peel her off the man but she didn't budge. I tried pushing her but she didn't even move a muscle. Then I jumped on her shoulders.

"Let go of him Jisoo! Fuck your stamina is amazingly high" I breathed.

"Attention everyone, there is a five minute sale on Dior products" The voice on the intercom announced and Jisoo shook her head and got up, causing me to fall off her shoulders with a yelp.

Barely a split second after, I heard a string of loud, fast, angry and determined footsteps tumbling around the mall.

"Stupid bitch!" The stranger punched her stomach but he got hurt instead while Jisoo stared at him in wonder.

She made for him but I stopped her.

"Dior!" I called and she stoppstopped and turned to me.

"Bitches!" The angry man yelled and barged into the dressing room.

Well, there goes trying on my stuff.

I shook my head and Jisoo smiled at me.

"It's all your fault" I frowned and she licked my cheek.

"What?" I asked and she shrugged.

I think saying her safe word twice on the spot made her glitch.

She grinned and I grabbed her hand and took her away.

She is cute tho..

I took her back to my car and she loaded the stuff in the trunk while I looked around for my other children.

"Wait in the car, I'll look for Lisa and Yuna" I told Jisoo after pushing her in the car and she nodded then I strapped her in.

YUNA

"Woah" I breathed as Lisa unnie and I escaped from the Dior mob with one piece of clothing each.

"You look shit" Lisa laughed in a daze.

She almost got banged to the wall.

"You look even shittier" I told her, nodding my head.

"GUYS!"

"Ani, your sister found us. What do we do?"

"She's your friend, take the blame for meee!" I hid behind her and she scoffed.

"Girlfriend, you mean" She corrected me with a snap of her fingers in a Z formation.

Diva right there when she wants to be.

Unnie marched up to us and grabbed our ears.

"Ow!"

"Stop howling like wolves!"

"Atleast let us pay for our stuff, and the Dior.. please" I whimpered and used aegyo on her.

She's defenseless against my aegyo.

"Fine! But hurry" She let go of our ears and we ran off, Lisa pushing me to get to the cashier faster and me pushing back.

ROSÉ

I was waiting by the entrance, where I could see Yuna and Lisa to make sure they did nothing stupid.

I wonder if Jisoo is hungry. I didn't bring my tablet--

"Jisoo!" I whipped my head to my car's direction but a question mark sat in place of the android.

"No!!!"