Chapter 2 Meeting Marcy

Everyones POV:

"Hey MAR MAR!" said Anne as they approached Marcy. "Hey ANNE and sasha...how are yall's relationship GOING!" said Marcy and For some reason Marcy had a hard time saying relationship considering she still has feelings for anne which is not helping considering she wants both of her bff's to be happy! Sasha steps in and says "ITs going amazing thanks for asking Marcy but how about we go into this cafe!". Both of the girls go in following Sasha, the silence makes it worse for all of them so Marcy says "Well i'm happy for the both of you! So anne how is tennis coming along i've heard you went back to the team...after all of what has happened it must've been weird right?" Sasha found it weird that Marcy was asking Anne all the questions and rarely any for her but she brushed it off. Anne responds by saying "Well YEA it's definitely hard after king andrias and all but tennis is coming along great heres one of the pictures one of my aqquanitaces took of me!" (Anne was on the bench because she sprained her ankle but she looked very pretty at the moment) Sasha responded saying "Anne you've never shown me these pictures before" Sasha sounded disappointed then continued by saying "What's the deal are you and Marcy having a secret relationship? am I not good enough for you Anne?" Sasha scoffed. Marcy heart fluttered of the thought of her and Anne dating but Anne was infuriated that Sasha said such things and responded by saying "SASHA you're always like this. At least let me have something nice in my life you douche." Anne then proceeded to explain what was happening in the picture. Marcy then looked at Sasha and seeing how she was mad at her and if Marcy was being honest with herself she was scared because she doesn't know what could happen this time because Sashas way of showing love was a bit hurtful to say in the least but then decided to just listen to Annes story. Which when Sasha saw this behavior she was suprised and she got angry. So she then she just pulled Annes arm no hesitation which caused Anne to look at her and  try to push her away but also yelling at her for still not letting go when Sasha clearly sees her uncomfortable so now they were making a scene and Marcy was figuring out people are going to feel unsafe so then she said "Now lets take this outside we wouldnt wanna scare the cats or the customers or workers.....LETS JUST GET OUT OK!".Sasha went outside with Marcy and Anne with tears in her eyes. Now that they were outside Sash and Anne continued yelling at each other scaring the people passing by so Marcy had to act quick (Time skip: 5 hours later at the boonchuys house) Everyone had seem to calm down and seems like Anne was sitting beside Marcy after the whole incident so there was nothing to worry about right? Anne decided to say "My parents aren't home so we got the house to ourselfs for a few hours." Sasha quickly said "Well that cool because now you don't have anyone to tell this incident too." Sasha quietly mumbled "like the snitch you are" giving Anne a glare .Marcy got up and blocked Sasha from seeing Anne but also saying for her to cut it out preventing Anne to make the situations worse. So while Marcy was trying to tell Sash to stop Anne had the idea to make Sasha mad because she was annoying her so without a second thought anne grabbed Marcy pulling her into her lap and at this rate Marcy was really red and Sasha was ANGRY and then the words that came out of her mouth were shocking for Mar Mar and Anne...