The trip to the Hospital

Recap:*Crack*

Marcy's Pov: Sasha then proceeded to say " oh no..." I then proceeded to SCREAM MY BONE WAS BROKEN AND MY FACE WAS BLEEDING i thought to myself why am I bleeding..? SASHA GAVE ME A CUT IN THE BATHROOM SHE RE OPENED THE WOUND! Anne then said "MARCY ARE YOU OK, SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE."Anne started to form tears in her eyes but then continued her sentence by saying "Marcy listen it's going to be ok does it hurt or is your adrenaline still running?" The moment she said that the IMMENSE pain took over I then flinched because of it and started sobbing and mumbling "it hurts anne" Anne then heard the ambulance coming in. She started to wave from where we are and it turns out that they saw us so then Anne carried me to get closer to the ambulance truck and once we arrived the doctors took me away from Anne and then she said "Do you mind if I can come with her too?" They said "Well hop on in we gotta be rather quick though?" and before we left Anne gave Sasha the most deathly glare almost turning blue but she went into the truck just so she didn't lose herself. After we arrived to the hospital they quickly set me up a room named 260 but anyways  I was in the room waiting for a doc but the nurse was asking me questions and whatnot. I was more worried of Anne she looked like she would die of a heart attack if something tragic happened that the doc announced but moving on after 5 hours of running back and fourth (and them also seeing my scars from amphibia...) they declared I should stay at the hospital so they can do more research on the scars and the broken bone and apparently Sash used her full force and I tell you after she had some warrior training it isn't something to joke around about. Anne looked at me once the doctor left and gave me a kiss on the head and said "Maybe I do take back what I said about you not kissing me.I mean we used to do it all the time to cheer each other up huh until me and Sash relationship.." I then said "Ya know Anne even though you and sasha aren't on best terms remember I will always be on your team :)" I then saw Anne blush. I chuckled because that's one part of her I love and she eventually chuckled back, the door then opened and I said out loud "well guess who the fuck it is!" I then covered my mouth with my one hand it wasn't Sash it was my parents they then yelled at me for such vulgur behavior/words I didn't care because it's been something they have done for a while ever since I was little so what can you do. Anne tried to explain what happened but they somehow found a way to blame me and I could tell Anne was starting to get furious because they wouldnt listen to her and then she started to raise her voice a little and then my parents with no sense of respect slapped her. Anne stood their in shock and with her PTSD it wasn't helping and that's when I lost it.My eye turned the color of the core that possessed  me back in amphibia and somehow my teeth sharpened (probably because I was a spider and spiders have fangs but ya know) and I was starting to try and get up. It's like my body had a mind of it's own and guess what happened the spiders  had left some of itself in me and my broken arm healed how cliche but anne was in my head once i snapped back. I said "You get the fuck away from my Anne I can't believe someone like you two have the audacity to come and hit her she's way more important than you usless piece of shits so get the fuck out now." My so called "parents" stared at me like some maniac and I shrieked because the pain came back and so the doctors came rushing in pushing everyone out even Anne but what could I  do. Furthermore my orange eye was still there and the doctors were questioning it because no one has seen such thing and the closest thing they said concluded it as was heterochromia.Which is strange since my pupil looked like a fat addition sign? So moreover I spent the day at the hospital being diagnosed on and going in and out of room, but all I wanted is to see Anne I really missed her. Her smile, laugh, soft face, soft lip-WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING I thought while I rose up with sweat and confusion on my face!! The docotor said "Could you please go back to your resting position" which I did because i'm not going to disrespect a doctor with a degree of I don't know but I did see a degree on his wall. BUT after a whole lot I was released and Anne's parents picked me up because they heard about the situation of my whole parents thing and the first thing that happened to me when I went into the car is Anne pulling me into her lap and putting her head on my neck saying "I missed you Mar Mar" squeezing me tight.Her parents looked in awe during the situation while I was still trying to close the open car door but it was hard since I felt Anne breathing on me making me all flustered and how i was two seats away from the door but I managed! I held her hands that was hugging  me around my waist and said "I missed you too Anna Banana".Then I gave her a soft smile which she notices and looks away. Then after a huge two days in the hospital I was finally comfortable with where I was even though my whole body hurts being with the Boonchuy family makes me feel like that pain doesn't even exist which is why I love spending so much time with them, I let out a huge sigh of relief and lay back with Anne still holding me and drift off to a wonderful deep sleep like no other.