Sasha's POV

Recap:  Sasha then screamed at Anne "WE ARE DONE, WE'VE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT ARGUING FOR THESE PAST FEW WEEKS..."

That's all I remember from that day and surely it must've hit both of us like a train or atleast for me. I honestly didn't know that we would break up or maybe Anne would come back to me but it seems very unlikely of Anne to do such thing so now what should I do. I mean now we might not even be best friends, or Sasha says out loud " OR FRIENDS!" oh shoot this is definitely not good sure maybe Anne and I have fallen of being lovers  but I atleast don't want to fall out of her life...MAN THIS SUCKS I would've asked grime about this but hes all the way back to amphibia and i can't contact him because Anne has the box what a coincidence right WORLD!? Well I should probably find my way home, to my mothers house I go (in this au sasha's parents are divorce because idk if its actually true in the actual show because sash mother still has "Mrs" but anyways) Sasha says "Im home mother." Her mother responds by saying "Hello sash food isn't ready so you can scurry yourself up to your room". Sasha wasn't planning to eat anyways cause of the event that happened to her yesterday which takes a lot of time too process. So she just went upstairs. After that she wanted to text Anne about their status about where they are but even touching her name was too much so she didn't do anything, Sasha realized she fell out of love with Anne for a while but she did want popularity even after her redemption. So now what to do after a whole day of events but theres one thing that Sasha did notice a while back before they went to amphibia...Marcy was inlove with Anne and it seemed that it still didn't change so what could she do.? UNLESS sasha yelled "I CAN HELP BOTH OF Them..." But why didn't sash like this plan is it possible Sasha still had an ounce of love for Anne? But she couldve sworn she didnt maybe thats why she wanted to get this relationship under control and it was more than popularity that she was looking for.